“Awesome Food”

Tir Na Nog Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 113 Restaurants in Gili Trawangan
Cuisines: Bar, Irish, International, European, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Drinks, Dinner, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Open since 2000, we have been providing a fun, safe and relaxed atmosphere within which to enjoy some good, honest food and drinks. We have an extensive menu to cater for all your culinary desires, including a fresh BBQ every night of the week. After our kitchen closes, we turn up the tempo, and have a DJ playing till close. On Wednesday nights it's our famous party, so don't miss out.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

My wife and I ate here on our last night. We were recommended to come here by some other people we met on Gili. The staff were really friendly and great fun. I order the slow cooked lamb shoulder which was fantastic and my wife the pork belly which was also great. The location is also great on the beach front. I wish we had found the Irish Bar before our last night. I would suggest anyone to come here, its great.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank James M

• Indonesian first
doncaster
“Love it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

was here last year and they have improved it by adding a larger sandy dancefloor, the food is great and so are the staff, the DJ does play the same songs again and again - when I hear Pitbull I think of this place - get some more tracks!

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

Great BBQ, Pizzas and western food with great music and atmosphere. Batman were great remembered my name and my favorite drink mojitos!!!

AUSTRALIA
“Good vibes, great staff!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

Import mojoitos very nice, and although l was wary.. Try the BBQ kebabs. Cheap tasty. Tip... Try get there around 6pm..they put the seafood and meat out (on ice-covered) unlike most other restaurants who dont cover their food..but with the heat from bbq and other people trying to stick their dirty fingers on everything and the flies..l only ate there if l saw it come straight from the fridge. You were warned...Have fun. Jade

1 Thank SORTIEJADE
Bali, Indonesia
“The most delicious burger I 've ever eaten”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

This bar was always buzzy and great atmosphere. I had the most delicious burger I've ever eaten, had to go back a few times! Great cocktails, friendly staff, good party atmosphere.

• Visited December 2012