Gili Smile Bungalow
Kelapa Luxury Villas(Gili Trawangan)
$101
$89
  • Breakfast included
The Trawangan Resort(Gili Trawangan)
$84
$81
$95
  • Breakfast included
Jambuluwuk Oceano Resort(Gili Trawangan)
$112
$95
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Vila Ombak(Gili Trawangan)
$267
$78
  • Pool
Scallywags Resort(Gili Trawangan)
$77
$74
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Ombak Sunset(Gili Trawangan)
$72
Wilson's Retreat(Gili Trawangan)
$112
$108
  • Pool
All reviewssnorkeling gearshome staypancakesgili tperfect locationsecond homegreat place to stayhomestaybungalowrentislandbikesbusieractiondive
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Gili Smile is clean and bright and has surprisingly pretty bathrooms. Breakfast is served on your porch every morning. The best part of Gili Smile is the incredible staff. Every person who works there is kind and helpful. They got us bikes and even serenaded us by a bonfire on the beach. Every second at Gili Smile felt like magic, and I can't wait to go back there!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
6  Thank Sarah C
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Great place to stay! Clean, fun, and all smiles! Breakfast served right on your doorstep. Not to mention the incredible staff! We were lucky to find the best spot on Gili! If you are lucky the will serenade you with songs by a bonfire under the magnificent stars of the south pacific!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank 39Mary
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Well, we stayed at Gili smile 3D/2N, its our first time to go to Gili Trawangan.
Gili smile is located about 1,5 KM from the port which many boats could took us to Bangsal port.
It is beside Good Heart resort. You could find the sign "Gili Smile Bungalow" or the receptionist staff will guide you if you just arrived at Gili. Our rooms is 195k/night, which located near 100m from the beach, quite peaceful and warm. The setting of bedroom is just like for honeymoon couple, but I think they settled like that. But the floor is full with sands, even if we have sweep it, the sands still there. The bathroom has a sea water, so its salty if you taste it. By the way, if you need some informations about snorkling to 3 gilis, you could ask the receptionist, they will help you. They also rent some bikes for us, and had a special price for their guests.
In the morning, they give you many options for breakfast from pancake, omelet, toast butter, juices, tea or coffee. Its a nice experience to stay here but I was wonder to find another room with AC inside and wi-fi available connections.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank IvoneTriesYuarta
Reviewed September 5, 2012

This was my favorite place I stayed while in Indonesia! Free wifi and breakfast served on your front porch every morning. The best is the awesome and friendly staff! We had the best experience thanks to the wonderful, helpful, kind, friendly, and super awesome guys that worked there!!!! It is located toward the nicer end of the beach and is a little quieter than the crazy party area just walking distance down the beach.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Jana C
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I stayed at Gili Smile for 4 nights in June, and I had a great time. My bungalow was spacious and charming, with a huge, low bed and a beautiful canopy/mosquito net. The bathroom was open air, which I loved. Every morning, breakfast was delivered to my bungalow, and I sat on my front porch, sipping coffee and listening to the waves, right across the road. I could also hear the waves when I lied in bed at night, which was very relaxing!
The guys who work at Gili Smile are incredibly nice and helpful.
You will not regret staying here!

Room Tip: I stayed in one of the bungalows, and I loved it. The other types of rooms looked nice as well, though.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo