Away from the busy streets, near to a small forested areas. Lots of geckos, flys, mosquitoes. Ya need to walk further for a swim as theres lots of dead corals along the beach infront of the resort. Staffs are great. Owner is friendly. But could do more for cleaning of the swimming pool.green and really2 milky. The pool needs alot of work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the south beach of Gili Trawangan, THE TRAWANGAN RESORT brings a superior level of comfort and sophistication to your Gili Island experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Trawangan Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Trawangan Hotel Gili Trawangan
- The Trawangan Resort Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan