Just got back from a 2-night stay with a group of friends. We got a 2BR villa and I echo all the good things other travelers have said about this place. Lovely villa with our own pool, everything worked fine, and I thought service was good overall. Stayed in Villa #2, which is next to a building (another villa?) being built. The building was at least 2 stories high and from the open-air bathroom I can see there are slats for windows that are still bare. Didn't think much of it as have seen other reviewers complain about construction workers being able to see into the bathroom - thought management would have addressed that. And the windows look like they could be pretty high up in a room (not eye-sight level). WRONG. Was in the bathroom and caught a man looking down from the window. He immediately disappeared. I don't want to think about what else he (or others) has seen. This happened right before I was about to check out so there was not much I can ask the staff to do. They said they would ask the construction workers not to work in the mornings while the guests are still in. Really???? Uhm I think you should stop renting out the villa while people could see into the bathroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the south beach of Gili Trawangan, THE TRAWANGAN RESORT brings a superior level of comfort and sophistication to your Gili Island experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Trawangan Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Trawangan Hotel Gili Trawangan
- The Trawangan Resort Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan