We paid for a 2 bedroom villa just for myself and my partner, we willing to pay the extra price for more space. On arrival check in was prompt, staff showed us to our 2 bedroom villa however he asked me what room my partner and I planned to stay in and so i chose bedroom A. He then insisted that i did not need the key to the other room which we have booked and paid for. I found it rather odd so the next day i complained to the front desk that i am paying for 2 rooms not one and they agreed to give me the other key to unlock the other bedroom. Really annoying.
Food is ok, room service is timely. Breakfast is limited, we only enjoyed the pancakes.
Front desk staff seem unfriendly they do not greet you and calling front desk is a nightmare, they never pick up. Waiter and waitresses in the front beach bar are nice and friendly though. Air con is noisy and i disliked that our villa overlooked the palm tree field. Tourist and locals regularly walked passed and had full view and/or access to our villa. I felt unsafe at night.
All in all I could not justify why i paid over $1200 AUD for 4 nights here. Wish i stayed at ko-ko-mo or ombak villa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the south beach of Gili Trawangan, THE TRAWANGAN RESORT brings a superior level of comfort and sophistication to your Gili Island experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your The Trawangan Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Trawangan Hotel Gili Trawangan
- The Trawangan Resort Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan