“Amazing Safari... Unique dive Experience thanks DSM”

DSM Dive Gili Diving Center
Ranked #4 of 44 Tours in Gili Trawangan
More attraction details
Owner description: DSM Dive is a 5 Star IDC PADI & FFESSM international Dive Resort located on Gili Trawangan's main beach, chosen for its picturesque and friendly "local living" experience, and of course, its spectacular natural environment and beaches. The friendly staff at DSM Dive / And Le Resto will gladly offer you a wealth of information on any questions you may present, such as local accommodation, restaurants, activities, night life etc.. Our instructors have dived all around of the world. We are proud to our local and western Staff using multilingual as French, German, Spanish, German Japanese, English. The French safety, ambiance & knowledge will bring you to an incredible training or fun diving experience.Come And get some news for taking the Gopro Challende with DSM DIVE.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

Did 22 dives with DSM Dive included a package with hotel.

All was private and the staff is absolutely amazing (anding and Ian) are the best local dm we've got in asia... They speak English perfectly have perfect training and sens of guest relationship (needs too)

Ask them What you really want to see and just wait few dives.

We did gili's and lombok. All different but much more better than expected

If we compare the coral is like langkawi (just back) some parts destroy and others nice... But dm will bring you where it is nice always!

Private tour are my best experience with William (the manager ) that you will meet only for special trips but never on gili's where the manager hadi is there to handle it.

All is ready for you to have an amazing experience

No need to bring your equipment all gear are new and perfectly maintain

Definitely a very good dive club and I already plan a coming back with friends... Next June

Reviewed December 8, 2013

I did my open water course with this dive center, it was one of my best experience in Indonesia. Big thanks to the friendly and easy going staff, it was a great pleasure to did that with your center. Don't hesitate if you plan to do your open water just go with DSM, professional and human size not a factory dive center. You will not regret this great experience. Thanks Maxence Fontaine, Claire and Damien, Bryany and Yoni and the others staff. Keep going like this :) see ya soon !

1  Thank PierreSG
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Choose a fun dive with DSM dive Gili. They picked me up from my hotel in Lombok and had an enjoyable 30 minute drive through scenic countryside to reach Bangsai which was a small fishing village and our point of crossing to Gili T. Reaching Gili T it seemed like organised chaos while the instructors got the gear together and checked in while the clients got kitted out. Eventually and by intuition I followed someone else onto the boat and waited until my instructor that I had been introduced to got on board. The boat itself was quite full of clients, instructors and BCD's and just added to the chaotic feel of not knowing what comes next, which BCD, weight belt etc was mine. Bit surprised that no buddy check was done but the instructions from the dive master were clear and he checked that we understood. The dives themselves were very good. Turtles, sea snakes, lion fish, eel as well as coral gardens were all encountered.
An enjoyable day out and good value. DSM has a bit of a cavalier attitude but I don't have the experience of enough diving encounters to say whether this is normal.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

DSM were quick and very non-chalant in their approach to taking divers out for a fun dive. I get that instructors/guides may do this everyday and not find it necessary to be excited each time, but I have been to other dive schools in other countries where there is much more enthusiasm and offering up of info and advice.

1  Thank S B
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We chose DSM Dive Gili to introduce our daughter to diving as a Padi 'Bubblemaker'. She is only 8, but a very accomplished snorkeller and has been very keen to get diving with us. The centre was equipped with child sized gear, and William was great with her - he showed her all the basic hand signals, and made sure that if anything happened to him, she would be safe. I felt that she was completely safe in his hands, and he was in physical contact with her the whole time she was in the water. Although she made things a bit difficult by wanting to do things her own way, he handled her very well. They never went deeper than 2-3 m, but she saw plenty of coral and fish, and even some turtles which she was thrilled about. William was also happy to have us snorkelling around above her, so we could watch and take photos. All in all it was a great experience for her first ever dive. Thanks a lot to everyone at the dive centre who gave her the chance to try diving!

william b, Manager at DSM Dive Gili Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

Hello Lisa

Thanks a lot for your comment and support.

It was an amazing day for all of us and thanks a lot for trusting our company for the Bubblemaker.

As mentioned we have all junior gear available and baby tank for all body sizes.

We tried our best to satisfy all our guests.

Thanks a lot and hope to do in 2 years the OPW with your daughter.