DSM Dive Gili Diving Center
Ranked #5 of 44 Tours in Gili Trawangan
More attraction details
Owner description: DSM Dive is a 5 Star IDC PADI & FFESSM international Dive Resort located on Gili Trawangan's main beach, chosen for its picturesque and friendly "local living" experience, and of course, its spectacular natural environment and beaches. The friendly staff at DSM Dive / And Le Resto will gladly offer you a wealth of information on any questions you may present, such as local accommodation, restaurants, activities, night life etc.. Our instructors have dived all around of the world. We are proud to our local and western Staff using multilingual as French, German, Spanish, German Japanese, English. The French safety, ambiance & knowledge will bring you to an incredible training or fun diving experience.Come And get some news for taking the Gopro Challende with DSM DIVE.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We booked our first night dive with DSM and the whole experience was wonderful. The briefing was comprehensive, the guide was very friendly, and the equipment was in good order. It was our first night dive and we were a little nervous, but DSM helped make it a great experience. I even left my camera at their shop by mistake, and they had kept it in a safe place for me. We were quoted slightly less by other dive shops, but we were glad we went with DSM.

william b, Responsable relations clients at DSM Dive Gili Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

Dear Seoul Steve,

Thank you for your review. We are glad you chose to dive with our team and that you had such a great experience on your first night dive.

We look forward to taking you out for more fun night dives

DSM Team

Reviewed December 25, 2012

Recently had my trip down to Gili T and encountered my very own personal recreational dive with these guys..turned out to be an unforgettable experience..from the very start of briefing till the end of smiles after the wonderful dive, wow!
Sure to be with you guys for more of deep sea divings in the future!

Reviewed December 19, 2012

I did my open water course with DSM dive and couldn't have asked for a better experience. All the staff there are really professional, incredibly friendly and amazing teachers, in particular Jordi and Caroline. The dive center doesnt have a swimming pool like most other dive centres in Gili Trawangan, so you do all your skills in the shallows of the beach, which i loved. After we did our skills we got to go for a little look around the shallows and see some fish - something you couldn't do in a pool. Im definately going back to do my advanced with them next year. I would highly recommend DSM dive to EVERYONE.

1  Thank Jarnah H
Reviewed December 5, 2012

We made a Nitrox Course last time and the following 12 total dives that we've made with DSM waere wonderful!
We found lots of new things. The dives were fun and the dive masters were great!
DSM cater all our needs. It is easy and uncomplicated. It is highly recommended.

1  Thank alri_5630
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I've been diving with DSM all around July and August to pass my PADI Rescue and Dive Master Level. I must say it was one of the most incredible experience so far, as I met a wonderful friendly team, always smiling and sharing experiences.
Being in the club for a long time, I really discover how to teach diving to happy beginners and I was really glad to see how DSM is doing it, friendly, reliable, safety-oriented and fun.

I'd like to thank all the staff, William, Ady, Jeremy, Maya, Hadry, Caro, Annick, Mickael, Fabrice, Ong, Eduardo, Ady, Nassip, Masni, Ady and a special thanks for my instructor Eric who has been teaching me so much in such short notice.
I wish all the best to the team and hope that our paths will cross again,
Julien