The Trawangan Resort(Gili Trawangan)
$99
Alam Gili(Gili Trawangan)
$83
$62
Kelapa Villas(Gili Trawangan)
$141
$114
  • Breakfast included
Gili Nyepi(Gili Trawangan)(Great Value!)
$42
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Vila Ombak(Gili Trawangan)
$175
$157
  • Pool
Wilson's Retreat(Gili Trawangan)
$151
$131
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

Hotel Ombak Sunset(Gili Trawangan)
$177
Orbitz.com
$60
$54
  • Breakfast included
Jambuluwuk Oceano Resort(Gili Trawangan)
  • Breakfast included
The Beach House Resort(Gili Trawangan)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsopen water courseadvanced open waterjapanese wreckinstructor nickexcellent divingshark pointgili tdiving coursediving schooldiving centercall to prayerswim up barair conrooms are cleannice bathroomevery morningbuffet breakfast
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

I just completed my PADI open water diving course taught by Sany and Gee! They were very friendly, helpful and made sure we learned a lot and had some amazing dives!

I had an outstanding experience and recommend this dive school and the wonderful instructors here to divers of all skill levels. I will definitely go diving with Trawangan Dive in the future! If you are going to get your PADI certifications in the Bali area ask for Sany and Gee or just come here for some great dives! Thank you for the unforgettable experience!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

A friend and I came to Gili T to experience the beauty, essence, and mystique of this small Indonesian cultural island.

During our visit we made the decision to take the open water dive cert course at Trawangan and loved the experience.

Gee and Sany were our instructors and they were rock solid people and teachers. Couldn't have asked for anyone or anything better when learning to dive!

As a Canadian, with a partial fluency in French, I enjoyed improving my French skills as we were lucky enough to have two French students in our course and Sany as a French instructor.

They were thorough in their explanations, strict when necessary for safety and other reasons, and very easy to follow!

The customizable nature of the course was great as well. We hammered through the theory on multiple different days based on when we were able to start and finish the course.

Overall, a mint experience and I would highly reccomend this dive school!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
TrawanganDive, Guest Relations Manager at Trawangan Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2017

Hi Steve S,

Wow what a review!

We are so happy you had such a great time while doing your Open Water Course, Sany our little French pocket rocket is amazing and Gee of course.

Hopefully you will come back and do your Advanced Course with us at some stage.

Until then Happy Bubbles :)

Kind Regards,

The Trawangan Team.

Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

I did my very first discovery scuba dive at the Trawangan Dive centre on Gili T and ill definitely be back here to complete my PADI. The staff were absolutely amazing and very friendly. They explained everything making it easy to understand and kept things fun as well! Shout out to Patrick and Elijah (forgive me if the names aren't quite right!) for making my first scuba dive one to remember. I'll be back soon!!!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
TrawanganDive, Manager at Trawangan Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Hi D4rkL1ght96,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a fantastic review. We are so happy to hear that Patrick and Elliah made your first diving experience enjoyable. We look forward to having you back to complete your PADI Open Water Course with us :)

Reviewed September 7, 2017

The room was great, the food was great, the scuba team was excellent. If you're going to stay here you absolutely have to go scuba diving with NICK. Their staff is more than helpful and awake basically all night. The room had strong air conditioning and very quiet at night. The resort is literally right across the street from the beach where you can go paddle boarding, snorkelling... My overall stay was amazing and when I go back, Trawangan Dive is a big reason for it!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends

Hi coolamberr,

Thanks for taking the time to write this excellent review. We really appreciate it. I'll be sure to let Nick know how much you enjoyed your first diving experience. We look forward to hvaing you dive with us again in the future.

Reviewed August 22, 2017

Rooms are large, clean,TV, free WiFi, showers with hot water, shower gel, shampoo and conditioner and have outdoor seating areas. Staff are really friendly and helpful and there is complimentary bottled water (just bring your water bottle) Breakfast lovely and menu for food and drink very tasty.
The main reason for staying here is to dive. We were there with 4 adults and 6 children of which 3 adults and 5 kids did their open water PADI course. The level of teaching was superb and Sonay was exceptional in her handling of especially the two younger girls (aged 11 and 13). Patrick was very patient and managed to calm the very jittery nerves of at least one nervous adult. Together they managed to certify 8 people aged from 11 to 50+ in the least time possible. They worked hard and managed to get the best out of all of us. We all feel very proud of ourselves and very thankful to our wonderful instructors and most importantly we will be diving again soon!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
TrawanganDive, Manager at Trawangan Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

Hi Marijke629,
Thank you so much for the incredible review! We really enjoyed having you all here and hopefully you will all come back and do your Advanced Open Water Courses. Until then safe travels and happy diving!