I stayed for four nights in a bungalow. Although I don't dive, I really liked the place. The room for the money is alright, though nothing special and not comparable to anything on Bali for that money. The restaurant is nice, I liked having breakfast at the beach. The waiters sometimes can't see guests waiting to order and just stay at the bar chatting (although this wasn't a huge problem). The prayers from the nearby mosque only woke me up once (before I was kinda afraid of that), but I'm a rather easy sleeper. There is no TV programme, but it's possible to watch DVDs if you manage to find a working one out of the pretty big selection.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trawangan Dive is situated on the most idyllic stretch of beach Gili Trawangan has to offer. An award winning scuba dive center we offer courses from beginner up to professional level including tecnical diving and coral reef restoration study. Offering a wide variety of room types including economy, standard, luxury and a two bedroom villa, we have something to suite all budget. All of our rooms have air conditioning, hot fresh water showers, TV, private balcony, mini bar and safety box. Our luxury rooms have private gardens and tea and coffee making facilities. Your buffet breakfast can be enjoyed in our beach front restaurant which also offers a variety of food and beverages throughout the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Trawangan Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trawangan Dive Bungalows Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Trawangan Dive Resort Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan