Blu d'aMare
The Trawangan Resort(Gili Trawangan)
$86
  • Breakfast included
Gili Palms Resort(Gili Trawangan)(Great Value!)
$39
  • Breakfast included
Jambuluwuk Oceano Resort(Gili Trawangan)
$64
$47
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Vila Ombak(Gili Trawangan)
$143
$86
  • Pool
Hotel Ombak Sunset(Gili Trawangan)
$70
$64
$102
$78
Vamana Resort(Gili Trawangan)
$69
$55
  • Breakfast included
Les Villas Ottalia(Gili Trawangan)(Great Value!)
$82
$77
  • Breakfast included
Pesona Beach Resort & Spa(Gili Trawangan)(Great Value!)
$53
$49
$97
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgili tminute walkstayed here for nightsbungalowislandbusierhutsbike
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Avremmo dovuto trascorrere solo 2 gg ed invece...7 gg, ci siamo fatti travolgere dall'isola e dall'atmosfera del Blu d'aMare. Un vero paradiso... Moreno ed Alessandra sono due persone eccezionali che svolgono la loro attività con forte passione tale da averla trasmessa ai componenti dello loro staff, tutti cordiali, efficienti e sempre sorridenti. Non ci resta che sperare di tornare al più presto!

We would have had to spend only 2 days, instead we spent 7 days. The island and the atmosphere of the Blu d'aMare... we were enchanted. A real paradise ... Moreno and Alessandra are two exceptional people who conduct their business with a strong passion that they pass it to members of their staff... everyone was friendly, efficient and always smiling. We can only hope to return soon!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

I decided to stay at Blu d'aMare because of all of the great reviews here, and I was not disappointed. Everything that reviewers have said about Sandra and her family being warm and welcoming is very true. They were always kind and helpful, and it really felt like I was in their home instead of an impersonal hotel or guest house. Contrary to what some people expressed in previous reviews, I found everyone on staff to be nice and did not encounter any rudeness. The cottages are basic but spacious, lovely and very clean. The bread that they bake daily is simple but to die for! I must have eaten six loaves of it on my own! I ate at the restaurant as well and really enjoyed it.

The beach directly in front (reserved for guests of Blu d'aMare) has incredible snorkeling! I saw a variety of brightly colored fish and turtles during each of the three days that I went snorkeling. You can a snorkel and fins right next door, and also a bike. There is an excellent dive shop called Mango right next door as well and there is also a shop where you can buy water, snacks and other items. It was nice to be located within a 10-15 minute walk from the main busy area of the island but still in an area that is not isolated (as it is surrounded by other b&b's and restaurants).

I can't really understand the negative comments about this place considering that it's a mid-range option and NOT a luxury or high end place. If you're looking for those kinds of amenities, then this is not the place for you. However, I often stay at pricey boutique and luxury hotels around the world and I was perfectly comfortable with my stay here. I would certainly return and recommend this place to family/friends!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank CaliGirlSAS
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Good location, excellent service , tasty food , very helpful staff, clean and cosy bungalows ...
Everything is set to make us feel welcome and at ease .. So what's else !! Nothing to ask more !!

Loved it !! Special thanks to Abu ;)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We stayed for 3 nights in Bungalow nr. 4. After reading the positive reviews on TA we decided to book blu d'aMare for a few days. The bungalow is lovely and the location is perfect. The breakfast is ok but not so special. The lady who served the breakfast was very moody. On our first day she asked what we wanted for breakfast. We asked what choices they had. She just said 'same as every day'. Not so hospitable!! The days after she acted the same, seems she had some bad night's rests or so..
We also tried their restaurant for dinner, and again we were very disappointed. We both ordered the king prawns, and they were too well-done and dry.
All in all we were very disappointed in the service and food, so for us the proportion price/quality is very bad, not worth the money.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Casmira A
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We stayed for a week at Blu d'amare and loved it. Host Sandra is incredibly warm and welcoming and was so nice when I got the dates wrong! The breakfast is delicious and (as Sandra rather charmingly puts it) 'very complete'. The restaurant has knock out Italian pastas for lunch and dinner, although we did need to make a reservation to get a table outside at dinner.
Our little hut (number 1) was very charming and the canopied bed was lovely. We made great use of the little balcony and had a very relaxing evening with a litre of the house vino tinto and our books. My only very slight reservation was you can't shut the bathroom door when you are in the bathroom, some kind of latch would be really helpful.
Great place, highly recommended!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple