By far the best resort on Gili T, my partner and I spent three nights in Villa Merah and didn't want to leave. The jacuzzi and the outdoor living area is very luxurious, the bed by far the most comfortable we've had and the staff made us feel completely at home. Helped us out with anything from fixing our DVD player to organizing a private glass bottom boat trip.
Breakfast is massive and the food we tried at the restaurant was delicious and very fresh.
Great location in terms of just being at the end of the main strip of the busy part of Gili T but it's all within reach with a couple of minutes walk so it's a little bit quieter and a much prettier location. The lounge area is great with views across to Lombok on the beach. My only regret is we didn't stay longer. :(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A chic, contemporary oasis at the end of the bustling strip of Gili Trawangan, ko-ko-mo provides a quality that is specific to the resort - from the innovative beachfront dining and relaxation and 5 star Menu to the elegant, private architecturally designed villas. The the staff at ko-ko-mo will assist you by booking activities and transport as well as providing a sophisticated and professional service in the restaurant and villas. ko-ko-mo Gili Trawangan Resort....Get there fast....then take it slow ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Ko-Ko-Mo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ko-Ko-Mo Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Ko-Ko-Mo Resort Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan