Tripadvisor
Gili Trawangan
Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Can’t wait to go back here!

I had an amazing time diving with Blue Marlin. I did both my Open Water, Advanced and Enriched Air... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
dave2humphreys
Macclesfield, United Kingdom
via mobile
Open Water Dive Course - Amazing

I had never dive before but I decided to do the open water course with Blue Marlin since they are a... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
catarinaccmateus

Recommended experiences in and around Gili Trawangan
from $31.61
from $75.00
from $76.93
from $32.70
1,605 results
All reviews open water course gili t monday night diving experience advanced open water my boyfriend made us feel these guys great diving a lot of fun special thanks padi course feel comfortable an amazing experience three days turtle heaven swimming pool
Selected filters
Reviewed August 4, 2019

I attended an EFR course at BMD prior to starting my Dive Master Training
Neil Baxter was my instructor. He carried out the training to an excellent standard.
I have an extensive military background with quals in advanced combat first aid and am an advanced first aid instructor. Neil made the training for myself and other students on the course fun and easy to learn. He was also eager to learn from my experience and knowledge at the same time.

I rate BMD Gili T as an excellent dive shop that carries out impeccable training to very high standards

I will be returning to cary out more training and diving in the future

Date of experience: June 2019
BlueMarlinDive, Bookings at Blue Marlin Dive Gili Trawangan, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2019

Thank you very much Jonesy for taking the time writing this review for us!
We appreciate your feedback and I am sure that Baxter will enjoy them most of all.
It was a pleasure having you with us diving every day!

You became such a big part of the Blue Marlin family and we can't wait to have you back with us for more fun, games and diving!
Take care, we miss you and Aimee already!

Anna and the whole Blue Marlin team

Reviewed August 2, 2019

Epic scuba diving experience with Andreas! We were in great hands - he made me feel very safe. Amazing experience seeing giant turtles & all the beautiful tropical fish! Muchas gracias.

Date of experience: August 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this review for us at Blue Marlin on Gili Trawangan.
We really appreciate your feedback and I will pass the word on to Andres he will be delighted to hear it!

We hope that you come back soon again!

Reviewed August 2, 2019

We had such a beautiful day with Andreas and Sarah they were awesome! Friendly, informative and happy to answer any questions. I felt safe yet free to enjoy the fun of diving! Would recommend to everyone!

Date of experience: August 2019
BlueMarlinDive, Bookings at Blue Marlin Dive Gili Trawangan, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this review for Andres, Sarah and Blue Marlin dive.
We really appreciate your feedback, I will be happy to pass the word to the team!

Hope to see you back here soon again!

Reviewed August 1, 2019 via mobile

I did the Discover Scuba Diving at Blue Marlin and it was an amazing experience!!!
Sarah was my instructor and she is awesome. It was only my 2nd time diving, and Sarah was very clear, patient and helpful throughout the training and dive.
Thank you!!!

Date of experience: August 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this email!
We are happy that you had such a great time diving with us!

We hope that you come back for more diving soon!

Reviewed August 1, 2019 via mobile

I did my Advanced Open Water with Blue Marlin and it was awesome. My instructor Brontë was an amazing teacher. I felt safe the whole time and she was very nice and patient. I would definetly recommend this course, it was so much fun! :)

Date of experience: July 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review for us.
Congratulations on becoming an Advanced Open Water diver!
The Advanced Open water course is just so much fun, five adventure dives, giving you the opportunity to develop your skills, becoming a more confident and better diver while having a blast!
It is wonderful to hear that you had such a great time taking the advanced open water course with us at Blue Marlin and Brontë, for your instructor.

Welcome to the Blue Marlin family!