Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Tech diving blue marlin

Reviewed 1 week ago
Caleb S

1,161 results
All reviews open water course gili t monday night advanced open water diving experience great diving my boyfriend these guys turtle heaven diving school awesome instructor swimming pool padi course an amazing experience explained everything made us feel whole team
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

I had a superb time with Blue Marlin Dive, and am delighted that I'm now certified to dive up to 18m anywhere in the world. Firman, my instructor, was patient, professional and fun. His English is fantastic too. I did 4 spectacular dives, saw plenty of turtles, clownfish and reef sharks, experience of a lifetime.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Recently certified in adv. nitrous, sidemount and decompression threw blue marlin. We were there 1 month after the earthquake, but the island is up and running and bouncing back. My Instructors Theresia gollner and mans Olson were great. safety was alway an obvious priority as your being introduced to the next step in scuba. If your reading this and trying to decide where to get trained, all I can say is i was happy with knowledge,training and staff, would do it over in a heartbeat, and look forward to returning for more training, or just more tech dives. Make sure you dive wills wall, by far my favorite.

Thanks again Thersia and mans.
Caleb

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I spent 4 days here during my trip and did my open water course with Firman. He was most helpful in explaining the basics of diving and I felt at all times , very assured and comfortable.
It was also great fun to join their Monday Night parties, great Music and fun people.
I did not stay with blue marlin, but the food was great too and staff have been really friendly , funny and welcoming the whole time !
Can definitely recommend if you are planning to do an open water course !

BlueMarlinDive, Bookings at Blue Marlin Dive Gili Trawangan, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, Körling!
We are so glad that you enjoyed everything that we have to offer here at Blue Marlin; from the diving, to the restaurant, to our famous Monday Night Party! It was always so nice to have you around during your time here. We hope to see you again for your next dive trip!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I did a DSD with Suyi. It was my first time diving ever and i was fairly scared, my instructor was very friendly and had no trouble calming me down. I came back for the PADI open water and would highly recommend the course and my instructor. She invested a lot of time in running us through the details of the course and dives and made sure we all got individual feedback on our skill level so we could work on that the next dive! Well worth its money and good fun! Thanks Blue marlin and Suyi!

1  Thank E3f

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review for us. We are so glad that Suyi was able to calm you down and show you how enjoyable and relaxing diving can be; not to mention it's fun too! It is so great that you were able to complete the course and now you can go diving all over the world!
We hope you make a stop back to see us on your next diving trip :)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We did the discover diving course and it was one of the best things we have ever done. Our Instructor Friman was incredible, very helpful and made the whole process very easy and very enjoyable. Can not recommend these guys enough.

Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad you had such a great time diving with Firman here at Blue Marlin!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I did my open dive water certificate during my holiday in Gili T with Eliza, who is just the best you can wish for as instructor and guide.
The dive center is really good organized and suited for beginners, advanced and tech divers. The friendlyteam is always ready to support you and make your dives an extraordinary experience.
Clean and good gear are also a standard.
I can only reccomend it.

BlueMarlinDive, Bookings at Blue Marlin Dive Gili Trawangan, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for writing us this review! We are very lucky to have so many amazing instructors, like Eliza, who can teach beginners all the way to experienced tech divers.
We hope to see you again soon to continue your training and enjoy some more incredible diving here on the Gilis!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We used Blue Marlin dive for all our diving on Gili T - they were super helpful, offer lots of different diving options and the team are great fun to dive with.

Special shout out to Eliza who helped my girlfriend get her deep dive certification and was an all around great teacher.

Also a great party on Mondays!

Thanks so much for choosing Blue Marlin for all of your diving and thank you for writing this review about your positive experience.

It was so nice having you and your girlfriend around the shop and we hope to see you again for more diving soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My girlfriend and I decided to dive with Blue Marlin after having a positive experience with Blue Marlin on Gili Air (I did a fun dive and my gf did her Discover Scuba). We signed up the evening before our dives, myself a fun dive and my gf an Open Water certification course. I did the 9am dive with Divemaster "DJ" Dan and it was a cool 1-on-1 dive. We were picked up promptly and the boat crew took good care of us, giving us water, taking our gear. Once we arrived back at the shop I decided I wanted to do my Advanced Open Water Certification which would be 5 dives. I was paired with Neil as his only student. He was a great match for a twenty-something-year-old like myself. The first dive of my Advanced course was Underwater Navigation later that day. After returning, I studied the material for my night dive. We headed out for the night dive (my first ever) at dusk and it was great. Not at all nerve-wracking as some say. Saw cuttlefish and turtles! The next day was a 9am dive with enriched air Nitrox. Neil was great at explaining the material and the calculations. The next dive was a Deep Dive at 30 meters. Neil brought an egg and another surprise to make it special. The next and final dive of the day was my Peak Buoyancy Performance dive where we perfected my dive buoyancy. I decided I would do one more dive the next day, another Nitrox dive so I could get Enriched Air Certified as well. I had enough time to do this dive at 9am, come back and take my written exam, and still catch the 1230 boat back to Bali. I would recommend Blue Marlin Dive Gili Trawangan (as well as Blue Marlin Gili Air and Blue Marlin Komodo) for anyone thinking of doing Scuba fun dives or courses.

Thank you, Jordan, for taking the time to write us this review about your positive experience at Blue Marlin. It was so nice having the two of you here and we're glad that you were able to fit in so much diving on your holiday here on the Gilis. We look forward to doing some more diving with you in the future! Please don't hesitate to contact us before your next trip

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Spent three days doing the open water course with Neil who was professional and relaxed at the same time. At no point on the course did i feel unsafe.

The same could be said for all the staff at blue Marlin. I'm glad to have started my diving journey on Gili T and all the dive sites we went to were amazing.

As fellow kiwis we feel that Sarah should get a cold bintang (not Neil)

Nah just joking! Thanks again Neil. We had a great time!

1  Thank incinerate

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Here at Blue Marlin, safety standards are very important to us, but it is also important to have fun on your course! We are so glad that Neil was able to provide you with a positive and safe course during your time here. We hope to see you back here for more diving soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Did my open water course here with a mate over 3 days. Staff were very professional and knowledgeable.
Give Neil his free large bintang

Thank you for your review!
Don't worry, Neil will be rewarded!