My boyfriend and I, stayed there 2 nights. We loved it!!!!
The garden and the pool are really nice. The room is really big ( we were in a superior room), comfortable and clean.
The bed is huge and really comfortable.
The water in the shower is not really hot, but with the warm weather, that's not a prblm at all!!!
The only minor negative point is that the area around the hotel is not really clean: there were wasteon the pathway to the beach.
If you look for calm, the location of this hotel is great. Only 5 min walk to the beach ( and to the best snorkeling area of the island) and absolutly quiet by night. We slept really well!!! :-)
There are bars and restaurants just near, but you have to realize that we will need around 30 min walk to go to the main part of the island.
The other option is to rent a bike from the hotel. It is cheap: around 20 000rp per day per person.
The staff is really nice and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trawangan Oasis is 7 bungalows on the northern end of Gili Trawangan. It is set in a coconut grove with a lovely salt water pool. It is a short bike ride to the main tourist strip, where there are restaurants and bars. It is 150 metres to North Beach; which has great snorkelling. North Beach is a great place to chill out and is a lot quieter than main beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cancelon, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Trawangan Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trawangan Oasis Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Trawangan Oasis Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan