Had tapas in the afternoon 2 days ago & service was great (was quiet though). We decided to have dinner there the same night, it was very busy by then so we seated down the back. After 15 minutes we had to ask for a menu & service was slack. Food was good, we had pork ribs, lamb shank, 2 giant prawns & squid plus cocktails & the bill came to $65AUD. The following day we thought we would excuse the service from the previous night & try our luck again. This time there was only 2 people in the whole restaurant & we sat near the counter. To my dismay we were completely ignored & after 15 mins had to ask for a menu & then to order!! Shame the service ruined the experience, we ate elsewhere for the rest of our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scallywags Resort on the beautiful holiday island of Gili Trawangan accommodates guests in stylish comfort at an affordable price. Featuring 6 resort rooms, 4 pool view rooms, 22 garden rooms, 4 ocean view rooms and 5 private plunge pool rooms all light-filled, private and equipped with modern facilities. Scallywags is the island's leader in quality accommodation. We're one of the only resort to offer fresh hot and cold water for showers (+ swimming pool) and 2 generator for constant electricity. Beside an azure sea with a large swimming pool and one of the island's best restaurants, Scallywags will be your home in Gili Trawangan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Scallywags Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scallywags Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Scallywags Resort Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan