We stayed at Samba villa in Feb 2013 and found the hotel overpriced (2 bedroom villa), dirty, and at a low service level. Towels in the room were dirty and the room was smelly and warm when we checked in. Honestly, Samba villa has a great piece of the beach, but location is all that is has.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samba Villas enjoys a direct access to the beach. It offers a perfect base as an Indonesian family owned and run operation, attention to each and every guest gives you truly unique experience at the same time as supporting local business. whether your holiday focuses in diving, island hopping, or simply relaxing in the sun. With local and international cuisine and strong knowledge of the island and surrounding area, we aim to keep you satisfied both inside and out. Samba Villas is a special places if you are swimming in our pool, enjoying the bar and lounge area, resting in your villa or somewhere in between, Samba Villas will not leave you wanting. Samba Villas have a fresh water pool from where you can watch beach life in front. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Samba Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samba Villas Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Samba Villas Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan