Pondok Santi Estate
$179
$161
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Vila Ombak(Gili Trawangan)
$137
$122
  • Pool
$109
  • Pool
Jambuluwuk Oceano Resort(Gili Trawangan)
$87
$78
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Ombak Sunset(Gili Trawangan)
$92
$77
Scallywags Resort(Gili Trawangan)
$115
$100
  • Breakfast included
Kelapa Luxury Villas(Gili Trawangan)
$117
$104
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

The Trawangan Resort(Gili Trawangan)
$98
$30
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Les Villas Ottalia(Gili Trawangan)
$75
$59
Ko-Ko-Mo Resort(Gili Trawangan)
$294
$270
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $299/night.

All reviewssunset cruiseprivate beachpalm viewbeautiful boatour honeymoongili tcoconut plantationabsolute highlightinfinity pooloutdoor bathroombeautiful propertypeaceful spotisland hoppingthe main stripday bedswim up barparadise on earth
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Such a stunning resort, the grounds are absolutely beautiful, I felt like I was in another world. The bungalows are very tasteful and just gorgeous.
The staff were amazing, so helpful, friendly and kind. I would go back to stay just to say hi to them all again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Georgie1903, General Manager at Pondok Santi Estate, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Hello Olivia,
Thank you for your review. it was our pleasure to have you and all the other guests here for wedding of the year! The early morning antics certainly provided some entertainment for us!
Good to hear you all enjoyed the simplistic beauty of Pondok Santi.
Kind regards,
From Georgie Baz and all the staff.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

You should stay here. Not only is the property one of the most tranquil and relaxing spaces you will ever find yourself in but the bungalows are absolutely gorgeous, I especially loved the big veranda's where you can sit and watch the quiet of the coconuts, also the outdoor bathrooms are some of the best I have seen. If airy, green, natural environments are what you are in to you will fall in love with Pondok Santi. I didn't want to leave and was almost in tears walking away. My husband and I were lucky enough to hold our wedding under the coconut trees of the plantation, it was a spectacular setting and a magical day. The grounds are so breathtaking and when you add in the two giant swings, the volley ball net, rugby post and croquet set you really have no reason to leave! There are also fantastic hammocks and day beds dotted all over the spacious lawn. The beach is directly across the road and is postcard picturesque. The 'main strip' of town is an easy walk down the road but I would recommend hiring a bicycle for the duration of your stay as this is BY FAR the best way to get around Gili T. Georgie and Baz are beyond amazing and couldn't have been more accommodating. NOTHING was too much trouble, they are the most beautiful and generous people we have met in a long time. The staff are also all fantastic, so personable and kind, Pondok Santo leaves you feeling like a bit of a VIP. We plan to return whenever we get the chance and LOVE that this little piece of paradise is where we spent our big day. P.s...the boat is AWESOME! :)

Room Tip: All the bungalows are fantastic!

Hello little Mrs Jess J,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review...We are so happy you enjoyed your time and wedding here. It was a pleasure for us to be working with such a lovely family and great bunch of friends.We have had much pleasure in looking at your wedding photos( thanks for sharing them with us)...such a happy fun filled day and Pondok Santi turned into a magical romantic fairy light land at night.
Thank you for your compliments about the staff , I will print out your review and put it in the staff room. They are always happy to know the guests have enjoyed their stay at Pondok Santi.
You came as a friend and left like a daughter!
Best wishes for a long and happy life together.
From Georgie and Baz and ALL the staff.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Every year I visit this treasured spot on the planet.I am always surprised at the improvements each year and think it doesnt need to be any better. Loved the new day beds and furnishings on the bungalows decks, relaxing with a book in between the short stroll to the beautifully warm sea and now laze on the upmarket loungers or time in the hammock.
The managers are superb and long term staff professional and friendly, nothing is too much trouble.
Gilli t has developed over the 15 years I have been coming here and it is a pleasure to stay in this coconut plantation paradise which only has 6 bungalows, authentic Indonesian flavour within 300m to the main action uptown. Thank you Georgie and Baz, your effort and genuine love of the place shows. Nearly forgot the highlight, sunset cruises on their own unique boat Princess Marguax, snorkling and looking at the setting sun. Cant wait for next visit,

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Georgie1903, General Manager at Pondok Santi Estate, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2013

Hello Louise,
I hope you had a safe trip home.
We know how busy you are back home so really appreciate you taking the time to write a review so promptly. We all enjoy your annual visits to Pondok Santi and glad you have enjoyed our new day beds and beach improvements.
Sunset Cruises always fun with guests who love them as much as you.
Breakfast was a quiet show this morning without your vibrant personality here having laughter and fun with the staff.
We all miss you very much and look forward to your return.
Love and besar peluk ( big hugs)
From Georgie Baz and ALL the staff

Reviewed May 31, 2013

This review is overdue by a year and we have meant to write this for some time. We have also meant to revisit for some time now, and unfortunately the review comes before the repeat visit. Pondok Santi deserves all the adjectives and superlatives you can possibly think of.

Pondok has also been unofficially crowned as what Saved Our Vacation, thanks to the picture-perfect bungalow with a private outdoor bathroom with its very own tropical mini-garden (lush!), the tasty breakfast enjoyed either on our balcony or together with the lovely managers (and other guests), the friendliness of the staff and not to forget the private boat, which would be a perfect setting for anyone thinking about proposing. Its far enough away from the "city center" to be quiet and close enough to easily walk to the center in the evening for dinner or drinks. It’s a great spot for morning jogs or one can exercise in the large garden (or pretend to do these things during vacation). The managers seem to be the magical ingredient at this resort. Many resorts are beautiful, but not all achieve a friendly atmosphere, also between guests, and yet strike the balance between social and preserving the privacy of their guests. Pondok does this with gusto.

We came across Pondok by chance when we walked around the island. [Our original reservation was, when seen in person, a no-go and we had at that time decided to leave the island]. (Many) Thanks to a no-show at Pondok, we ended up staying a good 10 days there, i.e. the total of our remaining time in Indonesia. We could easily have stayed longer.

Thanks again for a brilliant stay. Special thanks to the managers for creating a friendly atmosphere, also between the guests, and for striking the perfect balanced between social and private.

All the best,
Trude & Stener

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Georgie1903, General Manager at Pondok Santi Estate, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2013

Hi Trude and Stener.
Thank you for you review and kind comments. I am glad you still hold such fond memories of Pondok Santi and even more happy to hear you would like to return one day. We will look forward to your company and more fun times together on Princess Margaux!
We have made many improvements to Pondok Santi like new comfortable day beds on the verandas and sun beds and hammocks on the beach which I am sure you will enjoy.
Best wishes from
Georgie Baz and all the staff.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

This was our vacation within our vacation! We had been spoiled for a week at the St. Regis in Bali and were excited to see what Gili T had to offer. We wanted our honeymoon to be first class all the way as both my husband and I work incredibly hard all year and wanted to do it BIG after the wedding and before we had kids. Upon choosing Pondok in the states I had read all the reviews and looked at all the photos and it seemed pricier then the other places to stay, so we figured this had to be the right choice... We were absolutely right. It was gorgeous.

Georgie and Baz the managers were just lovely folks who it felt like we had known them for years when we arrived. It really feels like you're coming home to stay with family. Being social creaturse, my hubby and I one of our favorite parts of our stay was chatting it up with everyone we met staying at Pondok... a beautiful dutch couple also celebrating their honeymoon and Georgie's beautiful daughter from NZ who had her beautiful little boys with her on holiday. I got to play with her one year old, smiling boy which was the highlight for me.

The grounds are beautiful and well maintained. The most beautiful on the entire island. We know this for sure because we rented bikes and rode around the entire island checking every place out to make sure and there's no comparison here. Pondok Santi is the most beautiful place to stay on Gili T. The beach, the hammocks, the day beds, the outdoor bathrooms... all the makings of a romantic getaway... baby making central ground zero! Don't miss the banana pancake and pineapple juice at breakfast!!! Also the sunset boat ride on the Margeaux is enchanting, although we thought it was included when we booked. Out mistake, however totally worth the 40 bucks a head.

My only hang up was that there's a beach bar near by run by local surfer boys who are sweet as pie, but twice a month throw a party at their spot which is about 700 yards from the PS. They threw a dark moon party the saturday night we stayed there and the thumping techno music kept me up all night. Also, they lit off fireworks every hour on the hour till over 4 in the am. I don't mind parties and I know that there's nothing that could have been done, but my loving suggestion would be to have some cheapy earplugs available to guests when you know these parties are gonna happen.

A memory forever. We loved every moment. Thank you PS for the wonderful stay.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank amanda s
Georgie1903, General Manager at Pondok Santi Estate, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Hello Happy Honeymooners,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review.It was heaps of fun having you both here and you certainly felt like part of "the family" very quickly.
It is always a pleasure to share Pondok Santi with guests who enjoy it as much as we do!
The swell has dropped today, sadly for the surfers but better on our beach and Melody and your little mate are swimming down there now. She also enjoyed meeting you.
Thanks for the prompt about the ear plugs I have been thinking about that for ages, but always surprised at how so few guests actually hear the music, which has stalled my progress in getting them. Onto it now.
Love to see you back one day if you can make it...long way from California.
Best wishes to you both and thank you again.
Georgie Baz and Staff