The rooms were great, and a staff member brought me water and bread at 2am when I returned home extremely drunk! Great service in that respect.
However, the ladies at the front desk didn't speak good english at all - when she told me they were full the next night, I wasn't able to understand her. I got a big shock the next day at noon when I was evicted from the room!
Recommended, but with a small flaw.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luce d'Alma is the newest resort to open its doors on the island of Gili Trawangan. This beautiful resort is surrounded by dancing coconut palms and is built around its private 230 foot long pool. Each room has direct access to the pool from its own terrace. If you are an ocean lover for your daily swim this resort's own private beach is just five minutes from your villa door. All the villas are elegantly furnished and come with: tv, dvd, air conditioning, mini bar, safety box, coffee and tea making, fresh hot water shower and bathtub, bathrobe, hairdryer, idd telephone, free bicycles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Booking.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Luce d'Alma Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luce d`Alma Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Luce d`Alma Resort And Spa
- Luce D'Alma Resort & Spa Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan