I have just stayed at the hotel for 6 nights, travelling with my boyfriend.
We thought the hotel was beautiful and the 80m pool backing onto each of the rooms was awesome. The staff are very friendly and always willing to help. This hotel is excellent for couples wanting to spend some quality time together.
The location is pretty good, easy walking distance down to the beach, where the hotel has a beach bar with free couches and umbrellas, though it does have an unfortunate tendency to play techno music.
For those wanting to explore a little further afield, free bikes and locks are available from reception. These allow you to easily get out and about on the island, and it only takes around 1 hour to cycle round it completely.
All in all we had a fantastic stay,and will definitely becoming back in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luce d'Alma is the newest resort to open its doors on the island of Gili Trawangan. This beautiful resort is surrounded by dancing coconut palms and is built around its private 230 foot long pool. Each room has direct access to the pool from its own terrace. If you are an ocean lover for your daily swim this resort's own private beach is just five minutes from your villa door. All the villas are elegantly furnished and come with: tv, dvd, air conditioning, mini bar, safety box, coffee and tea making, fresh hot water shower and bathtub, bathrobe, hairdryer, idd telephone, free bicycles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Luce d'Alma Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luce d`Alma Resort And Spa
- Luce d`Alma Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Luce D'Alma Resort & Spa Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan