Great place to stay, especially when you love swimming. The 80m pool is excellent..!! The rooms are big, clean and nice decorated. The hotel is inland, so you have to use one of the free bicycles to go to the beach, but we didn't mind as the location is really quite and away from the party scene. And they do have their own beach club at the beach.. The staff is really great, so is the Italian owner Lucio. I can really recommend this resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luce d'Alma is the newest resort to open its doors on the island of Gili Trawangan. This beautiful resort is surrounded by dancing coconut palms and is built around its private 230 foot long pool. Each room has direct access to the pool from its own terrace. If you are an ocean lover for your daily swim this resort's own private beach is just five minutes from your villa door. All the villas are elegantly furnished and come with: tv, dvd, air conditioning, mini bar, safety box, coffee and tea making, fresh hot water shower and bathtub, bathrobe, hairdryer, idd telephone, free bicycles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Cancelon, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Luce d'Alma Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luce d`Alma Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Luce d`Alma Resort And Spa
- Luce D'Alma Resort & Spa Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan