We spent 4 nights in the Manta Bungalows and had a great time there. The bungalows are very stylish and have all the things you could need and even more (tv, dvd player, fridge, A/C, laundry bag..), the bed was very comfy and the area is quite quiet (which is rare on Gili Trawangan!) although close to the animated bits of the island.
Internet is available if needed and I think the bungalows are connected to a private generator so they are not affected by the power cuts.
The bathroom is exterior and beautiful.
The staff is very helpful and nice, we did use the laundry service and it was quick and well done.
I have one negative comment but really the souvenir we kept from this place was a great souvenir : the breakfast was good (if you like bacon and eggs you will find some cooked as good as in Europe) but there was no banana pancake available (and after a few days in Bali you should be hooked up to banana pancake :-) )
I highly recommend this place, even more if you dive with Manta, it's very handy being just behind the diving school!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional rooms finished to western standards with A/C, mini bar, safety deposit box and hot water. Delightful open bathrooms and a private terrace set in beautiful and peaceful gardens, all just 50 meters from the beach. Twin and Double rooms, laundry service, swimming pool and sunbeds, friendly staff and only a short walk to the best snorkeling areas and to all the restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Manta Dive Gili Trawangan Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manta Bungalows Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Manta Dive Gili Trawangan Resort Gili Islands