We were staying with Martas for three nights and their customer service was outstanding. Before we even arrived, Joanna helped us with many enquiries and booked for us airtickets to Lombok with Lion Air who does not accept foreign credit cards.
We were picked up at the port and given and thorough introduction to the island with map and tour/rental options. The staff was always very helpful, brought us breakfast to our room, just perfect.
The only thing that surprised me was the salt water coming out of the shower, but this comes with the island. You can certainly get cheaper place in Gili T but if you want to treat yourself, Martas' is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst lush tropical gardens, just a stones throw from the main hub of island activity, Martas offers a collection of beautiful 2-storey detached bungalows situated around a central swimming pool. Mixing traditional Lombok design with modern comforts, each bungalow features carved wood and natural stone decors, air-conditioning, king-size bed, private bathroom with fresh hot water shower and free toiletries, flat-screen TV and mini fridge. Larger bungalows for families and groups of friends are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Martas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Martas Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Martas Hotel Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan