We stayed here, half way our 2 week holiday for 3 nights. We arrived from Lombok .We booked this hotel with a package deal from the Netherlands. The first view of the hotel is nice, but kind of budget with a very small pool. They told us the rooms where with airco. That was also what our travel agent at the Netherlands told us. Wel let me tell you about that. The airco is only turned on from 12.30 in the morning till 7 ore 8.30 in the morning. During that time it is possible to sleep, but as our door from the bathroom didn't close the warm air and smell from the kitchen swarmed into the room. I put some incense on the keep the smell out a little bit. It was so hot and claustrophobic in the room you can not imagine. The room has no glass windows, only wooden panels. And when you open them you will be hit by mosquitoes and of course lots of noise. As we are there to rest and wanted to sleep before midnight this is not possible because of the terrible heat. I tried to sleep one night, despite the heat. I discovered at our new hotel the next day, where finally we had some cool air, my back was covered with little spots because of the heat. My husband asked several times during the night if they could please turn the airco on, but the said the owner did not want to invest in a good generator so that when the power shuts out they can proved with there own generator. Also they told us the hotel was so cheap that we shouldn’t bother about it. Well as we booked a package deal the price was not an issue for us. Also the fan was not working all the time. For the nice an clean beached you have to walk a long way out of the town.
The good thing is the dvd player in the room, but you can not watch a movie because of the heat. Futher the room is modern and nice an big bathroom with good shower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pesona Beach Resort is located on the idyllic island of Gili Trawangan, just off the northwest coast of Lombok. Situated just a short walk south of the jetty on Gili Trawangan, Pesona Resort is an ideal place to spend your time here. We recently opened a 5* Dive center called Dive Central Gili which is PADI certified and a Spa to pamper yourself with all sorts of treatments. The pool overlooks the white sandy private beach and the turquoise ocean, with Gunung Rinjani as its backdrop. We have 6 types of accommodation available to our guests (2 Bed Villa Suite, Villa Rooms, Deluxe Rooms, Sea-View Rooms, Deluxe Bungalows & Standard AC Rooms. All of our rooms are considerately furnished with quality in mind and have en-suite western standard bathrooms. If you want to experience something different from the local nasi dishes or the western fusion menus, why not come for some authentic INDIAN FOOD? Our specialist chefs lovingly prepare the food using the best imported ingredients and we have a comprehensive menu of authentic Indian cuisine to delight your taste buds as well as a new Lunch Menu serving up western food. The Sheesha lounge on the beach is a perfect way to end of the evenings. Book transfers from Bali or Lombok through easygili transfers to get here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pesona Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pesona Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Pesona Beach Resort & Spa Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan