Stayed at Pesona for 4 nights & had a great stay. We were in a little bungalow that was actually quite comfortable & after staying in a couple of big resorts on Bali & Java it was nice to stay somewhere a little more rustic. Our room was nothing fancy, a comfy enough bed, ceiling fan & functional bathroom with a brackish (salt/fresh) water shower & a nice little porch out front to kick back on with floor mats & a hammock. The restaurant area was quite nice next to the pool & alongside the main street/thoroughfare & the included breakfast was quite nice as well. The staff were always helpful & friendly too. We did visit during ramadan which meant there were no parties but still a bit of nightlife going on, the sama sama reggae bar had great live music every night & the sunset bar was quite happening & open late, they had a bonfire on the beach there & music going till all hours. Next time we shall visit outside of ramadan & have a couple of party nights thrown in as well. We really liked the central location of pesona, a short walk to anywhere really, bars, restaurants & the little night market area. So if your after somewhere a little more authentic & not too fancy then I can highly recommend pesona, we felt it really typified gili trawangan in general..laid back, rustic & charming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pesona Beach Resort is located on the idyllic island of Gili Trawangan, just off the northwest coast of Lombok. Situated just a short walk south of the jetty on Gili Trawangan, Pesona Resort is an ideal place to spend your time here. We recently opened a 5* Dive center called Dive Central Gili which is PADI certified and a Spa to pamper yourself with all sorts of treatments. The pool overlooks the white sandy private beach and the turquoise ocean, with Gunung Rinjani as its backdrop. We have 6 types of accommodation available to our guests (2 Bed Villa Suite, Villa Rooms, Deluxe Rooms, Sea-View Rooms, Deluxe Bungalows & Standard AC Rooms. All of our rooms are considerately furnished with quality in mind and have en-suite western standard bathrooms. If you want to experience something different from the local nasi dishes or the western fusion menus, why not come for some authentic INDIAN FOOD? Our specialist chefs lovingly prepare the food using the best imported ingredients and we have a comprehensive menu of authentic Indian cuisine to delight your taste buds as well as a new Lunch Menu serving up western food. The Sheesha lounge on the beach is a perfect way to end of the evenings. Book transfers from Bali or Lombok through easygili transfers to get here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pesona Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pesona Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Pesona Beach Resort & Spa Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan