We stayed at Pesona for 4 nights in early January 2013 at the end of our girls trip to Bali in one of the two bedroom villas. The private balcony had two day beds which where well utlisied and it felt like our own private oasis.
The rooms where clean and very well maintained, we even had beautfiul flowers in our rooms on arrival - its the small touches that count.
The food in the restuarant was beautiful and very well priced - the butter chicken was a must try!
We had organised a fast boat back to Bali but due to the weather these where cancelled. On the advice of Sandesh - the most helpful owner I have ever come across - we organised a boat to Lombok, transfer to the airport and a flight back to Bali, saving us about 10 hours travel time. Despite the fact we organised these plans at 10pm at night Sandesh went out of his way to assit and organised everything for us whilst we sat back and enoyed a bingtan.
We will definately be back on our next trip to Bali!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pesona Resort is located on the idyllic island of Gili Trawangan, just off the northwest coast of Lombok. Situated just a short walk south of the jetty on Gili Trawangan, Pesona Resort is an ideal place to spend your time here. We recently opened a 5* Dive center called Dive Central Gili which is PADI certified and a Spa to pamper yourself with all sorts of treatments. The pool overlooks the white sandy private beach and the turquoise ocean, with Gunung Rinjani as its backdrop. We have 6 types of accommodation available to our guests (2 Bed Villa Suite, Villa Rooms, Deluxe Rooms, Sea-View Rooms, Deluxe Bungalows & Standard AC Rooms. All of our rooms are considerately furnished with quality in mind and have en-suite western standard bathrooms. If you want to experience something different from the local nasi dishes or the western fusion menus, why not come for some authentic INDIAN FOOD? Our specialist chefs lovingly prepare the food using the best imported ingredients and we have a comprehensive menu of authentic Indian cuisine to delight your taste buds as well as a new Lunch Menu serving up western food. The Sheesha lounge on the beach is a perfect way to end of the evenings. Book transfers from Bali or Lombok through easygilitransfers to get here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pesona Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pesona Hotel Gili Trawangan
- Pesona Resort Gili Islands/Gili Trawangan