If you decide to stay here insist on a front villa or stay elsewhere. We had a back villa (number 4) and the smell from the septic tank was overwhelming; inside and out. Also, the back villas don't have a water view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five beautifully appointed self contained villas with views to the ocean and Mt Rinjani directly across the grassed area in front of your villa. Each villa has its own large king-sized bed, full air/con, hot water showers, an extensive lounge seating area, a safe and TV and served by an al la carte restaurant on the beach front. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Villa Nautilus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Nautilus Hotel Gili Meno
- Villa Nautilus Gili Meno, Gili Islands