First of all: this is a fantastic accomodation, luxury, beautiful, and an unforgettable island!
Why criticise it then? Beacause you can feel, from the minute you arrive until the final payment, that your money is the only thing that counts in the eyes of the owner. Not a good feeling! The owner lives in Australia, and couldn't care less about your actual stay. The staff is friendly but obviously would have to work till retirement before they could pay 1 hour in the villa's they rent out. All in all: I would choose another place to stay, with more involved and sympathetic owners.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five beautifully appointed self contained villas with views to the ocean and Mt Rinjani directly across the grassed area in front of your villa. Each villa has its own large king-sized bed, full air/con, hot water showers, an extensive lounge seating area, a safe and TV and served by an al la carte restaurant on the beach front. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Villa Nautilus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Nautilus Hotel Gili Meno
- Villa Nautilus Gili Meno, Gili Islands