“Great staff, and great training!”

Blue Marlin Dive Gili Meno
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Gili Meno
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a 5* PADI dive centre on the East side of peaceful Gili Meno and the smallest of the Blue Marlin centre's here in the Gili's. All our crew and dive guides are from the area and have a huge amount of experience in the waters surrounding us, not to mention eyes like hawks for finding the amazing marine life here! Together with the international instructors the team is a special, friendly Gili Meno mix with one thing in common, a passion for diving! We offer courses from Discover scuba diving all the way to Divemaster and fun dives every day for all levels. Come and get wet with us!
australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great staff, and great training!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I was fortunate enough to have Vivian as my instructor. She is excellent at her job, relates well to people, and provides first class training in the pool and in the ocean. Blue Marlin were well organised and located on beautiful Gili Meno. I highly recommend them!

Visited March 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Blue-Marlin-Meno, Manager at Blue Marlin Dive Gili Meno, responded to this review, September 21, 2015
Thank you Chris Viv is an amazing instructor

Darwin, Australia
“Discover diving Feb 2013”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I had a fantastic time diving with Blue Marlin. The instructors were very competent and helped me feel at ease with stepping out of my comfort zone and the shallow reefs off Gili Meno were truly spectacular! They have awakened my love of diving and I will be returning at the end of the year to complete my certification. I thoroughly recommend Blue Marlin!

Visited February 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Looking forward to see you again Tori

Blue Marlin Dive Meno
“Nice diving, nice instructor”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

It was nice diving with Blue Marlin.

Price was higher than elswhere (Bali; Ahmed & Pemeturan).

The divespot we went was close to Gili Trawangan and it was beautifull.

Visited April 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Blue-Marlin-Meno, Manager at Blue Marlin Dive Gili Meno, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our dive centre, we appreciate any comments! Here on the Gili's we are under a price agreement and so unfortunately cannot compete with prices from dive centres in other locations such as Bali. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the dive site and hope that you return to dive with us again in the future!!
San Francisco
“Perfect for a water newbie like me”
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

So I've never been a big water person. I look like I'm drowning in the shallow end of hotel pools. I decided to do diving on the recommendation of a friend and also as a bit of stretch to do something out of my comfort zone.

I could not have asked for a better set of instructors and staff than at Blue Marlin Dive center. I had a small panic the first time I was on the equipment beneath the water in both the pool and ocean and the instructor swam up and calmed me down within 30 seconds with simple hand motions to calm my breathing.

I cannot express how grateful I am that he did that as I would never would have discovered what an amazing world it is beneath the water if I had my way and immediately exited the water.

Everyone genuinely loves diving there and treated me like a person, not a customer. What more could you ask for? I'll be back (Gili Meno rocks)

Blue-Marlin-Meno, Manager at Blue Marlin Dive Gili Meno, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
It was great having you here diving with us, although it was a bit of a shaky start you gained loads of confidence through the course and you should be proud of your accomplishment I hope you keep diving and don't forget you've always got your Meno diving family here, We're really looking forward to seeing you again soon!
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Diving Experience”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

My husband and I took an intro diving course with Phillip and we both had a great time. I was a bit too scared to continue on with my dive, but when I did decide to take the plunge in Cairns, Australia, I was well-prepared thanks to the extensive knowledge that Phillip provided.

I went snorkeling instead with one of the workers and saw turtles! My husband really enjoyed his dive as well. Highly recommend this company for anyone looking for an in-depth diving experience.

Visited January 2013
So glad we could inspire you to dive look forward to seeing you again some where under the water