“Very nice indeed”

Ranked #6 of 31 Restaurants in Gili Meno
Cuisines: Asian, European
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Description: Dine privately on your own little island surrounded by water and lush greenery. We are famous for our Thai food and our sweet spring rolls. Our chefs are local with international training and will serve you delicious food from morning to evening.Open from 8.00 – 21.30 every day
“Very nice indeed”
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

We came here off the back of people's reviews and were really happy. Food was really nice, I had the Thai green curry and my husband had the coconut fish dish both were lovely. staff were friendly and attentive. Lovely setting just off the beach, they even provide you with mosquito spray. Though we didn't have a cocktail we did overhear an America family commenting on how good they were. Brill thanks.

1 Thank Magicmonkeys

• Indonesian first
Saviese, Switzerland
“a hidden place of high quality”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

carefully selected and prepared food, mainly Thai dishes, far above the usual quality level, delicate with herbs from the own garden, in short: a place to come back again !

Visited July 2014
Perth WA
“Beautiful food and French press coffee”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My sister and I stayed at Adeng Adeng and ate at the restaurant the food was scumpulous and we loved the French press coffee!

• Visited May 2014
Paris, France
“Good food but too expensive for that !”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

It's said to the best Thai-restaurant in Indonesia on Lonely Planet. The food is in fact very good, but nothing extraordinary compared to other thai-restaurant we tried at Sanur. So the price, about twice higher than other place, isn't justified !

And sadly, it's probably the only restaurant in Gili Meno not having a sea view...

• Visited May 2014
Berlin, Germany
“one of the better places on the island”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

To start of, if you live on the eastern side of the island, it's a long journey to get here. And when you are going for dinner, you definitely need a torch.
But once you are there you can enjoy a very nice place. I aimed for the BBQ night, which is supposed to be every saturday. But as it was off season and pretty empty, they canceled it. To be more precise: I was the only guest the whole night. So I kind of understand it.
You will have enough tasty choices from the normal menu anyway.
I ended up taking the ginger chicken with rice. They surely used only fresh ingredients and the sauce had a nice fruity touch. The portion also was fairly huge.
I think I ended up paying around 100k for the main and an Ice lemon tea.
I really liked to style of the place. Good music in the background, interior not too fancy. Just the right amount. My waiter was really nice, quick and did everything to ensure a nice evening.
I really enjoyed my stay! I haven't been to the Mahamaya, but from what I've seen, I like the Adeng Adeng more!

• Visited February 2014