“Good value for money”
Review of Invisa Hotel Ereso

Invisa Hotel Ereso
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Es Canar
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We have just returned having spent 7 days at this hotel.
It was very clean. The rooms were cleaned each day with fresh towels daily.
The food was varied and of good quality although I think I would of tired of it if we were there for 2 weeks.
Just one gripe about the restaurant and that was that you were not allowed to bring you unfinished glass of wine away with you when you had finished your meal. We were shouted at like school children by the waiter when we attempted to do this. I enquired with the reception what the logic in this was and was told for hygiene reasons? When I said that it was only myself drinking the wine he shrugged his shoulders. It seems criminal that 6 glasses of wine get thrown away only for us to have to get 6 more to replace them outside. That was my only gripe.
The waiting staff seems indifferent to the guest but the entertainment staff ensured that everyone was involved in as much activities as possible.
Outstanding campness from Mateo!! Also a mention to Carlos and Flo Ryder who made us feel very welcome and seemed genuinely interested in the guests.
Have to warn you if you want a quiet stay this hotel may not be for you as they play loud music in the day time around the pool so it might not be everyone’s choice. More sun beds would be a good idea and also not making people queue up to go out into the pool area each morning, although this did stop early birds reserving beds.

Room Tip: As for a room on level 6 for a good view
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank GraceWhittaker

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We originally chose the Thomson Gold hotel but changed our minds and booked Ereso as it was rated #1 on Tripadvisor. We have always valued Tripadvisor reviews but for this hotel we feel they are over the top, even misleading and not our take on it all. We are not moaning or deliberately trying to be negative, just honest.
Mateo seemed to lead the animation team and at best he was irritating, with the same lame, corny, tedious, annoying 5 or 6 meaningless catchphrases delivered with a camp upper-class accent. He tried to get at least 1 catchphrase in every sentence so it was like groundhog day for 7 days, childish and irritating beyond belief. The P.A. system was very loud and if you wanted to escape the animation team and go for peace & quiet to the sun-terrace, think large back yard, no pool, no bar, no furnishings or comfort.
On the whole there was not enough sunbeds and quite a few were broken. There was a ridiculous queue at 9.00am for people awaiting the doors to open and put their towels on sunbeds then go out for the day and reappear later. On our first day we arrived at 11.30am and there were no sunbeds left so we had to sit on white plastic chairs.
The food was ok, we didn't starve but then again we weren't excited about meal times, just a typical 3* all inclusive. Oh, and expect to see shorts, flip flops, football tops, vests and lots of flesh on view for breakfast lunch and dinner.
The evening entertainment was a kiddies disco every night from 8.00 - 10.00 followed by what was supposed to be adult entertainment. Our 7 acts were a parrot show, 2 circus type acts, dancers, a drag act, a singer & a rock duo. We saw the singer & rock duo which were quite good but the other 5 were not what we would enjoy as entertainment.
The bar staff were efficient, no queues but no cocktails either, even if you wanted to pay for 1 outside the AI.
We didn't think the hotel was spotless, there was dust & fluff under our bed and hair from the previous occupants all over the bathroom floor. We didn't see anyone doing anything over & above their normal hotel duties. The rooms were basic with no hairdryer or fridge and air-con on a timer.
Jamie the First Choice rep was very approachable and was knowledgeable about Es Cana & Ibiza. He was a nice genuine lad who was keen to ensure we were well looked after & enjoyed our holiday.
Es Cana is a cracking resort with lovely bars & restaurants, beautiful sea & beaches and a great bus & ferry service. We will return to the resort but not this hotel.
Some reviews have indicated that this hotel should be more than 3* but don't be mislead. It is an average 3* and nowhere near 4*.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
9  Thank LittleLouie877
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Just come back after 1 week in the Land of Ereso and its been a fantastic holiday. I went with just my son and was expecting to have to keep him entertained by doing all the sports with him, but this was not the case as there was plenty for him to do , including football and waterpolo everyday. The entertainment team are the best we have experienced and we were never bored. The hotel is lovely and clean and all the staff are really helpful and friendly. Food was first class, and the choice was great. The beach is just down the road with plenty of bars and restaurants, also a little fun fair which included the Kentucky Derby Racing Game which was a must every night with John and Sandra, who had us in stitches. We are definately missing our new friends, Mateo, Carlos, Flo Rider and Samantha, who made us feel very welcome at all times. Joe is already asking to return next year, which I'm sure we will. You must go and stay and experience this hotel for yourselves. Alison and Joe.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Alison I
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Holiday Duration: 22nd June 2013 - 3rd July 2013

As I know Mr Matteo (Potato) will be reading this ooh la la, I will start with the entertainment team. Mateo, Carlos, Florian and Samantha are simply AWESOME! They take great pride in their work and aim to make your holiday as enjoyable as possible, and they succeed. Anything is possible in the land of ereso - spanking of bums, falling through a sun-bed whilst the aqua-gym session watch on in amusement (this was particularly amusing even for me)! I just wish these guys were the entertainment team on every holiday I have - and yes they are that GOOD!
As for the hotel it was way better than I had anticipated - I cant believe it is only a 3* Hotel - Madness! Majority of my interaction with the staff of the hotel was via the bar (where else!) and they were all polite and the service was great. Reception staff are extremely helpful and will do their best to help you any way they can. Now the food - I have read a couple of reviews which are negative towards the food - not what I experienced! I loved the food. Yes they have chips every night but that does not mean you have to eat them! There was plenty of choice and I don't think I had the same meal twice in the 11 nights I stayed here. Location is superb - it is 2 minutes away from the beach and a selection of bars and restaurants. I also think the cleaners of the hotel deserve a huge mention as they work so hard to keep the hotel clean - they are brilliant and a credit to the hotel. Jamie our First Choice rep was very helpful and gave good information regarding trips and other information regarding Ibiza.
If it were possible I would go back tomorrow but I am no longer in the land of Ereso so it is not possible. But if you are considering going do not hesitate - get yourself there asap!

Andrew

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Andrew J
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Just come back from 12 days of being in the hotel Ereso and it truly was an amazing holiday! The hotel was very clean in including the rooms. The food had a good choice but being vegetarian could of had some more choices but there was still something for everything. The best thing about the hotel was definitely the entertainment team! This was the best entertainment team I have ever had in a hotel!!! They made us feel special and welcome! Matteo, Carlos, florian and Sam I love you guys!!! Thanks for making my holiday an incredible experience :)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 91jess
Reviewed July 5, 2013

My Fiancé & I spent a week here arriving on June 26th all inclusive.. We had a fantastic holiday!! This hotel should be more like a 5 star hotel, rooms were spotless had an amazing view from the 6th floor, food was great they had so much choice and was different every day even for fussy eaters like myself. Entertainment team made this hotel especially Mateo WWWWAOWWWWW! Some entertainment shows at night were a bit boring but others were great and there is plenty of other bars with entertainment on round about the hotel. There was always plenty of sunbeds for everyone despite people saying it was a struggle we never found this even when we arrived at 2pm we still got 2 beds. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone and will be returning. 'All as 1 in the land of Ereso'!!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank JessicaRobert
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Just returned from my 4th stay at this hotel, I don't normally leave reviews but felt the need to tell everyone how good this hotel is, the staff are excellent, hotel spotless great views from room, food excellent. Just down the road is Kentucky derby horse racing game Sandra and John run it a great couple a must for young and old. Charlies bar good for bingo, great beaches.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
#10 of 57 in Santa Eulalia del Rio
Invisa Hotel La Cala
Invisa Hotel La Cala
#14 of 57 in Santa Eulalia del Rio

Been to Invisa Hotel Ereso? Share your experiences!