“Just gets better!”

Moe's Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 28 Restaurants in Es Canar
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Moe's Sports Bar & Grill is the only venue in Es Canar to show all major sporting events on multiple screens. Open 7 days a week throughout the summer season. Open from 11am until late. The menu includes a selection of speciality burgers, wraps & main meals. The barbecue menu is available from 7pm every evening & Wednesday and sunday afternoons with a backdrop of live music. We are a family bar with children's play area, swimming pool and terraces with chill out area. There's more to Moe's than meets the eye...
Middleton, United Kingdom
“Just gets better!”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

We have just returned from Es Canar once more, and thanks to Moe's, we have had another fantastic holiday. There is a warm welcome for everyone, and whether you are in the market for sport, lounging in the new comfortable furniture, or enjoying some excellent food, this is the place to go.
Whilst we were there, there was a birthday party, and many of the "locals" were celebrating, we were invited to participate, and share the food and entertainment.
Within minutes of walking in, your made to feel at ease, and find yourself chatting to people you have never met before as if you are old friends!
We would definitely recommend Moe's to everyone .

Visited September 2012

Chippenham, United Kingdom
“Fantastic dinining experience, great service, will return!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

After enjoying two glorious weeks in the sun, I have finally arrived home and couldn't wait to share my holiday experience.
After visiting several great places throughout the island, I found myself in Moe's sport's bar and grill, not a great sports fan, I opted to sit on one of the two terraces Moe's provides for it's customers. With it's soft lighting and sumptious outdoor furniture I could have been a thousand miles from the football that was shown inside, which I may add was being watched by my husband at the time who thoroughly enjoyed the game and commented several times on the size of the large screen!

The bar is run by two girls, Mandy and Pamela, both equally attentive with a great sense of humour, there was never a dull moment. They were equally obliging when my husband decided he was feeling rather peckish, no doubt exhausted with the excitement of the game, chose to have a sirloin steak, cooked on a sizzling outdoor barbeque by barbeque chef Klaus, I opted for a Tandoori burger cooked to perfection by Mandy. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our meal, which was then nicely washed down with a locally produced white wine which I can only describe as magical in taste.
I hope to return to Es Cana next year, where I will most definately be returning to Moes,
Thanks to Pamela, Mandy, Gemma and Jack for making my holiday so memorable!!

• Visited September 2012
corby
“Rude and lack of customer service skills”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Didn't like the atmosphere in this bar I found the bar staff rude and abrupt. I went in the first time and thought they must be having a bad day so went back and it was still the same will not recommend.

Visited September 2012
11 Thank David A
“great bar/great food a must visit”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Just returned from Ibiza and Es Canar ,visited Moes bar 3 times eating as a family and every time found the service and the food consistently well above standard.

Would agree with comments on here regarding Klaus and his Bar B Q, really nice guy and has a lot of pride in making sure you get the perfect meal.If you choose not to order from the Bar B Q you will get the same standard meal from the kitchen with the home made burgers etc very tasty.

Moes is also a brilliant place to watch all live sport with plenty of large TV screens as well as a small kids play area and an outside pool if you fancy a dip.

Es Canar is a great family holiday destination if you do go there myself and my family recommend a visit to Moes.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Sedgy575
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Good food and drink”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Great food - loved the chicken done on the barbecue, which was cooked by the friendly Klaus. It was accompanied by bread and alioli, jacket potato and salad and my daughter and I cleared our plates. Drinks were good also. Great value food and drink in a friendly and relaxed environment. Highly recommended.

Visited August 2012