We have just returned from the Miami apartments which I have stayed at before. We had a 2 bedroomed apartment which was very clean and spacious, it had a nice new kitchen with granite worktops and all facilities which you would expect. Check-in was quick and easy. The pool has a lifeguard and is also clean and not as busy as the main hotel pool. There is a snack bar at the apartments which has a lovely beachside location, however it is chip and bread based, they have a couple of salads which were disappointing.
The location of the Miami is good and a short walk from restaurants and bars. I can't fault the apartments but we were irritated by the general noise, i.e. scraping chairs and stomping feet from the apartment upstairs, drilling!, shouting children and occasional shouting drunken people at night, we were also near the lift which had a creaky door. Some of this noise will probably go over some peoples heads and it's not really the fault of the apartments but if I was to go again I think I would ask for a top floor apartment. We paid for internet access for a week which was a lifesaver for my teenage daughter. The maid came in every day and emptied the bins, made the beds etc which was really good.
I would say beware of the prices of things in Es Cana, we decided to buy shampoo and shower gel etc there and I found the prices were obscene. Around 4 euros fro shampoo, shower gel etc, the chemist was also expensive 3.50 euros for paracetamol and 9 euros for cold relief tablets. The airport prices were also expensive, 3.50 euros for a small bottle of pop or 1.90 for a bottle of water which you had no choice to buy as liquids are confiscated. Some people might not mind paying but I did.
We enjoyed a trip to Ibiza Town and had lunch at the Hard Rock cafe which was a highlight, we also went on a sunset cruise in San Antonio which was lovely and they played cheesy romantic music which made it nice, we had a hour in San Antonio which was enough for me but it was very lively.
We also spent an afternoon at the jacaranda pool in Es Cana which was like being in paradise, very chilled, we had a shisha pipe and a cocktail.
I have been to Es Cana 5 times now so I probably won't go back but it's a nice family resort, you feel safe at all times, there are tribute bars which are fun, Charlies is the main one but we liked popeye's and there's the hippy market, I would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Intertur Apartments Miami Ibiza are large and comfortable apartments in Santa Eulalia, in Es Canar beach, specially conceived to ensure you relaxing holidays with your family in the best Ibiza atmosphere. These fully-equipped apartments in Ibiza offer unique views over Es Canar beach, as well as a great breakfast service, all-inclusive and half-board (includes breakfast and dinner. Beverage not included) accommodation only at the Intertur Hotel Miami Ibiza, so you can fully enjoy your holidays as you like. Enjoy our large swimming pool, our staff attention, children's Mini Club, and other services at the Intertur Hotel Miami Ibiza. These unique holidays in Ibiza offer perfect value for money in Es Canar beach: enjoy Ibiza with your family! Check-in time: 15:00 Check-out time: 10:00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Intertur Apartamentos Miami Ibiza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intertur Apartamentos Miami Ibiza Hotel Es Canar
- Intertur Apartamentos Miami Ibiza Es Canar