What can I say, I've been coming here for years. The ambiance is what makes it, with no pressure to 'do' all day - rather you can just 'be', go with the flow, be quiet and do your own thing or just step out of your tipi and talk to anyone you might see walking past and see where that leads you. You could be meeting a retired 30 year old Internet mogul, a witty '60' something entertainer of the old skool variety or a French family who'll help you put up your tent. They all gravitate towards one of Ibiza's best kept secrets. Sure, if you want luxury - this isn't for you - but it's the antithesis of the hyper bling that's overtaken Ibiza that makes it such a special place. Somewhere that money isn't everything and humanity is. Just go and see for yourself!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shady campsite on outskirts of Escana in a residential area, 5 minutes walk from Escana beach: suitable for families and those looking for a quieter place to stay away from Ibiza's club scene. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon so you can book your Camping Es Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camping Es Cana Hotel Es Canar
- Camping Es Cana Ibiza/Es Canar