Stay at hotel from 10-21 of July. Beach is very nice, lovely and sandy and the sea is beautiful. Little windy at afternoons. Everybody pays for sunbeds and umbrellas at the beach even all-inclusive guests. There is three big pools and one for small children but the water always looks blurry.
Food: A lot of food but poor quality (poorly cooked meat, vigorous, mainly pork, fatty, for desserts mainly jelly and custard and one kind of cake with three different dressings not very yummy) I could not help feeling that the soup is just-mixed remnants of the previous dinner, very spicy.
And the most important thing- all glasses and dishes were not clean. We had to look at the glass against the light to see if there are some remains and lip prints and to smell it and it repeated during each meal. Coffee is bad and Coca Cola is without gas. Icecream is good. Juices terrible.
Room: Clean. Not very exclusive but good. Elevators were not operational.
Staff: Very kind at reception and bars but terrible in restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aquis Sandy Beach Resort acquired by Aquis Hotels and Resorts from the summer 2009 onwards. It is an extremely family friendly property, located on the sandy beach of St George South West, Corfu. Apartments will be refurbished in order to achieve the highest standards of hospitality and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandy Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Sandy Beach Hotel Agios Georgios South
- Palm Beach Corfu
- Hotel Aquis Sandy Beach
- Palm Beach Hotel Corfu
- Sandy Beach Resort Corfu/Agios Georgios, Greece