I've never placed a review before but wanted to because i was really happy with the hotel. I travelled with my husband and 9 year old daughter and we all had a brilliant time.
The hotel is clean and the staff work so hard constantly on the go and pushing hard to maintain a high level of service. The choice of food is excellent and fresh and the bar staff are quick and very friendly too. In the afternoon when it was quiet if the bar people had a minute they used to walk around the sunbeds asking if you wanted a drink bringing to you, i thought this was a nice touch. If i can advise one thing, ignore the whingers on here this hotel is spot on. It's a quiet resort but lovely. The rooms are what you'd expect basic but clean.
The hotel is right on the beach where you need to hire the sunbeds but this is 6 euros for the full day for 2 beds and an umbrella and the man didn't charge us on any day for the third bed for my daughter.
You can get a bus from the hotel to corfu town for only 3 euros and the reception staff are great too.
WE REALLY ENJOYED OUR HOLIDAY.
Louise, Luke and Ash
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aquis Sandy Beach Resort acquired by Aquis Hotels and Resorts from the summer 2009 onwards. It is an extremely family friendly property, located on the sandy beach of St George South West, Corfu. Apartments will be refurbished in order to achieve the highest standards of hospitality and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandy Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Sandy Beach Hotel Agios Georgios South
- Palm Beach Corfu
- Hotel Aquis Sandy Beach
- Palm Beach Hotel Corfu
- Sandy Beach Resort Corfu/Agios Georgios, Greece