All reviews the butterfly cafe pool bar sun bed in the morning beautiful and comfortable rooms bar girl few teething problems wine or beer all inclusive death trap the staff were extremely helpful great holiday long weekend enjoyable holiday clear water water pressure a lovely stay a bit repetitive
Selected filters
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

Went here in July 2018 with my friends, the place was fabulous and the staff were really efficient and friendly. We spent a lot of time around the swimming pool drinking cocktails and really loved the fact that it's so close to the sea. Thank you for a great holiday :)

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank alice_alda
Operations Mana... S, Διευθυντής at Saint George Palace, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2018

Dear Guest, thank you so much for your post. We appreciate your opinion and our effort to offer quality services is keep on going. Looking forward to welcoming you again to our Hotel, Kind Regards, Saint George Palace Hotel.

Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

All that glistens it not gold....comes to mind
We were pleasantly surprised at the initial appearance of the hotel and the welcome we received -we were told to leave our bags, enjoy our lunch as there was no hurry, however I’d rather have had a chance to change and freshen up before eating but I
went with it.
We were allocated room 320 which was a huge disappointment as I had purchased a sea view at extra cost however their idea of a sea view was misaligned with mine as I had a tiny glimpse of blue sea in the distance. When I declined the room the smiling receptionist agreed it was a small patch of sea but she was within her rights to describe this as a sea view.
We were shown to room 508 which did have the side sea view I had originally been promised but this came at an extra cost of 70 euros for the stay.
I begrudgingly paid cash for the ‘upgrade’
The room was good, even fly screens in addition to the glazed doors and metal shutters but the sharp corners on the bed were a hazard and both my husband and I have the bruises to show.
At dinner, we were told they had run out of white wine?
I asked if there would be any available and got shrugs and was told to drink red wine.
After speaking to several members of staff and twenty minutes later I was served white wine with ice because it hadn’t been chilled.
The next day was the same with muesli, there was a label for such but I had to ask each day & the same bowl of muesli was delivered to our table
I wouldn’t recommend hiring a car from the hotel as they insisted on cash payment and were €20 more expensive for the same model of car than costas car hire at the bottom of the hill
I would really like to say something nice about the staff but find it difficult, there were glimpses of respectfulness but the smiles didn’t reach the cold eyes staring back at you
Perhaps it’s been a long arduous season, there were things out of their control
The stinking rubbish piled high on streets attracting the flies & pesky wasps everywhere
The drunken girls around the pool whose potty mouths were an embarrassment to be English - I’ve learnt a lot about STD’s
2 more minor irritants which to their credit they rectified was there was no soap in our room , and the fresh towels smelt musty which were replaced with good grace.
You decide if this is a fair reflection on this establishment but I can think of better places

1  Thank Sunbunny33

Dear Guest, thank you very much for choosing our Hotel for your vacations. All suggestions and thoughts are being noticed and we are going to thoroughly work on them. We hope to see you again in the near future. Kind Regards, Saint George Palace Team.

Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

We upgraded to a premier room with global hoppers .when we arrived our hotel room was full of mosquitos so we were moved to a much smaller room and offered no compensation at all just excuses and very unhelpfull staff and no manager feedback .piles of rubbish outside the hotel must have been the root to the problem the smell was terrible .
On the plus side the food in the restaurant was fantastic .the drinks were in plastic cups that wasn't very appealing for fully inclusive .the beer at the pumps were all foam and they were lazy at changing the barrel, the pool was clean but freezing cold which wasnt good for small children the showers were either hot or freezing cold with slippy floors in the room.
Unworthy of 4 star status really ! :(

2  Thank TimB3794
Operations Mana... S, Διευθυντής at Saint George Palace, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2018

Dear Guest, thank you very much for taking the time to write your comments on the web. We appreciate all points indicated and we are focusing to all our weaknesses and mishits in some areas. Looking forward to welcoming you again in our Hotel, Kind Regards, Saint George Palace Team.

Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

This was my first all inclusive holiday and i can say with confidence i would 100% go back! The food was great, always fresh salad. Pork, beef, lamb, chicken, always cooked to perfection with tasty seasoning on! The staff are very friendly and polite. Its obvious they love their job! Especially the bar girl called Christina who would always make effort with conversation and never stopped smiling! The hotel room was spotless and cleaned daily. The maid would fold our clothes up nicely on the bed. The kitchen manager Mr Napoleon was always well dressed and greeted everyone as they walked in with a smile on his face! The staff would supply everyone outside in the sun with cold, fresh fruit which was great! The entertainment was always fun! The pool was cleaned every night! Overall a fantastic hotel to visit if you want to chill out! No loud clubs or pubs near by so a full nights sleep is Guaranteed! Not a great place for kids to go its more for the adults. I would certainly visit again!!!!!!!!! Thank you for a great holiday :D

Date of stay: September 2018
2  Thank j0ed2008

Dear Guest, thank you very much for your kind words. We value your opinion to the maximum and our goal is to keep on providing equal services as the ones described on your post. Looking forward seeing you again in the near future, Kind Regards, Saint George Palace Team.

Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

I think it's safe to say I will not be going back. 4* all inclusive it is not. Not all drinks are inclusive & if you like spaghetti Bolognese you will be fine. 7 nights. Only 10 trays of food so not the best variety. We complained about the shower as we didn't have any pressure & hot then cold. Then last day the shower spray piece fell out & this is what we seen. We been showering in that for a week. Pool bar had ham & cheese rolls everyday.

1  Thank Wayne R
Operations Mana... S, Διευθυντής at Saint George Palace, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2018

Dear Guest, thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your vacation and we hope to see you again in the near future. Kind Regards, Saint George Palace Team.