“Disappointing birthday dinner”

Ranked #7 of 53 Restaurants in Kuressaare
Cuisines: European
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The restaurant follows the spa cuisine trend, offering gourmet experiences using balanced and organically grown food. Our menu uses all fresh ingredients, mostly from the island of Saaremaa itself. We feel that food is something you should enjoy, and that preparing it is something you should also get something out of. Our summer terrace, with its fantastic views over the sea, offers an extensive range of cocktails and snacks. We also have a special menu for children, and you can relax and unwind in our lounge and juice bar.
Reviewed February 13, 2019

First of all they messed my birthday dinner reservations and no extra treatment, which were sad, one glass of bubbly would have been nice. But they had empty tables so we stayed, I had great expectations, so I wanted to try prawns for starter and for main low cooked chicken and chocolate souffle. Best was the dessert, other food was below average, chicken was mega dry and prawns were cold and had sightly curry taste. Good were the sweet potato fries, these I can eat forever.
Service was quite OK. It was pretty snowy dreamy evening after all and I had best company :)

Date of visit: January 2019
Write a reviewReviews (141)

Reviewed December 8, 2018 via mobile

The service was very slow and, unfortunately, food was not worth the wait. The food was underfed and down to quality. My pork was dry and bored. Carpaccio cheese was cheap and dry. I do not recommend to anyone.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed October 29, 2018

Cosy place to spend the evening.Service was great and food just delicious. Portions were big enough for the a'la carte restaurant. Only question was the temperature of the red wine which was bit too cold.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

A hotel things was making me unsure when choosing, but I am very happy at the end.

Service was top!

Food was excellent!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Don’t mind the awful architecture of the Georg Ots Spa Hotel - inside you’ll find a modern fine dining restaurant with excellent service and tasty menu for a reasonable price. 5 stars for their local bread and the plate for sharing! If I come back one day, I will definitely have dinner at Georg Ots again.

Date of visit: August 2018