Ways to Experience Dalt Vila
from $13.48
from $31.45
from $35.94
3,359 results
All reviews old town cobbled streets medieval festival world heritage site amazing views bars and restaurants walled city worth a visit nice walk take your time worth the climb walk around well worth the effort walk up tapas people watching great atmosphere
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We went here twice, once at night as it’s open 24hrs. With the lighting and old walls, arches and huge ramp leading up to the grand entrance, it felt quite magical. Great views of the harbour from the top.
During the day, there are some lovely shops and restaurants dotted around cobbled alley ways with views of the old castle.
Wish we could have explored more of the castle

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We took an afternoon walk to Ibiza old town to Dalt Vila. Unfortunately we hadn’t checked the opening times of the Cathedral and Museum as sadly closed when we visited. There is a steep walk to the top and the cobbles were quite hard work and I imagine they would be very slippery after rainfall. Amazing views though :-))

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited in the afternoon and had fun walking the cobbled streets up to the view of the harbor. The streets are full of eclectic shops and bars and restaurants . This is well worth a visit if you are in Ibiza Town.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you are staying in Ibiza Town, then it's a must to visit the old town but not sure if it's really worth the effort if you are staying elsewhere on the island.

I love historic towns and cobbled streets, but not only is this one super steep in parts, it just doesn't cut the mustard like some places.

I guess having been to Molyvos on Lesvos earlier in the year there is no comparison really as Molyvos just wins hands down...

However, there are a few restaurants in the streets going up along with clothing shops (Hippy but stylish), and the best view of the town and port is from up high, so if you are healthy enough then go for it but if you have any level of limited mobility, just don't bother !

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We got the bus into Ibiza town to visit the Dalt Vila. We walked the walls and visited the cathedral. Some amazing views and we had an enjoyable afternoon exploring. I would advise taking care on some of the hills as the paving stones were very slippy, I had to take care and hang onto my husband. I was in wedge sandals my husband found it a lot easier in trainers.