“Great Food! Great Service!”
Review of Le Bar - CLOSED

Le Bar
Cuisines: French, Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2015

We passed LE BAR as they were closing for the evening one night. After some research for our 'all white night dinner' we agreed on LE BAR. It was walking distance from where were staying. The service was great and the food and drinks matched. I got the Ravioli, and I can't remember what my friends got but everyone enjoyed their food. Would definitely return again.

2  Thank D. Justice B

Reviewed August 17, 2015 via mobile

We literally came here after landing. The sushi we ordered was warm and not good quality. The smoked salmon that came on our appetizer was abnormally salty for smoked salmon. The salad that came with my meal tasted like they soaked it in salt water and dragged it in salt before serving it. The wagyu burger I ordered was surprisingly under slated and under seasoned. They should have taken it from my salad. Aside from that I ordered it medium because I like it pink and a little bloody. This was as well done as could be. I was completely unsatisfied with my meal. However my two friends had some chicken sandwiches not sure what it was exactly it looked like curry all I know is that it had and egg on it which I found bizarre. But, they claimed to enjoy it and said I should have had some. I just couldn't get over the egg on the chicken. Let me smother and top my chicken with its unborn child.

2  Thank Lazaro E
Reviewed August 17, 2015

Le Bar was walking distance from where we were staying so we decided to check it out. Wait staff was really nice, bar tenders bit confused on how to make pretty standard drinks, sushi was mediocre at best. Patrons did all seem to be having a good time, but hey that not hard to do in Ibiza. Chicken club sandwich was actually the best thing on our table after sampling a variety of things. A bit pricey for the quality of most food. Wish I could rate better because our waitress was so nice.

Reviewed August 17, 2015 via mobile

The bar and seating area is beautiful, comfy and stylish. A great find. The service is very friendly, and relaxed -made all the more personable by Fabio the owner (in the picture!) serving extremely tasty food also beautifully presented.
The salad is fresh light and full of flavour with other traditional dishes also. The first time we had sushi this time a taste of a few dishes. Both amazing and would highly recommend as everything is prepared to order.
Cannot wait to return, we have definitely found our favourite restaurant!!

1  Thank Kirsty S
Reviewed August 16, 2015

It is better to come a bit later at night, but when you start dining Le Bar is the place to be. Name your favorite dish an Le Bar serves it. And all the dishes come with a reasonable price.

A must visit in Ibiza!!!