Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $22.93
More Info
from $67.70
More Info
All reviews day trip euros return swim stops per adult hand washing platja d'en bossa evening cruise sea legs top deck can't praise crew members half the cost booked tickets great trip saw dolphins ibiza island stunning scenery
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Took the day trip to/from formentera which is 20 Euro plus 6 for bike hire the sailing took about an hour. The boat was a bit old & rickety and on the return voyage thru heavy rain water was coming in everywhere thru the closed doors & windows ! & at no time was there any sign of any crew members
We enjoyed the island of formentera

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great trip lasts approx 20mins or so, good value @13 euro return for the scenic route, nice for a photo opportunity, picturesque views along the way, safety conscious crew

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is one of the small ferrys that go to Formentera from Ibiza town; don't be impressed by the bigger "fast" ferries, as these are only an hour each way. Very clean, with refreshments available to be purchased, and you can hire bicycles, mopeds and a car via the ferry, and at a better rate than when you arrive in Formentera, as we found out. We noted, as oldies over 60, that we could get a return ticket for 9.99 euros each which is a bargain! We would use this ferry again.

Reviewed September 30, 2018

As soon as we arrived in Portinatx we knew that we wanted to do a boat trip or two, so we went straight into town and found the booking area. The lady selling tickets was very friendly and helpful. We ended up booking four trips.
Trip 1 was a return trip to San Antonio, which was quite long, but the scenery was spectacular. We even saw dolphins on the way back.
Trip 2 was an all day tour around the island. There was an endless supply of sangria and soft drinks. After we had our first swim in crystal clear water,lunch was ready on deck, delicious. Then on to EVissa for a short stop, where we were able to check out the city for another day. Back on board we found pizza waiting for us. Next stop was a fabulous beach, near the island of Formentera, again with crystal clear water for a swim. Perfect. Then homeward bound via San Antonio, whilst wolfing down great chunks of melon and pineapple. When we got to San Antonio we board a coach to take us on to Portinatx. A good plan as it was already late. A very special day.
Trip 3. A quick evening cruise to watch the sun go down, with a little stop off Benirras, where the locals beat drums at sunset. Then back out to sea to watch the sun go down. Got some spectacular photographs.
Trip 4. A short trip from Evissa to Formentora. A punctual and pleasant boat trip with no trills. It did the job.
Trip 5. This trip to San Miguel was cancel because of rough seas, and we got our money back no problem.
These trips were an integral part of our visit to Ibiza, and we thoroughly enjoyed them. We would like to thank the crew and staff for many fond memories

Reviewed September 29, 2018

This isn't hte fastest way to get to Formentera from Ibiza (45 minutes) but is is defenitely one of the cheapest: € 20 per person.
You can sit on th open deck, or at the lower (closed compartiment).
Just sit and relax while the boat takes you to the other end.
Drinks are available on board at € 2 per bottle.

2  Thank JM v
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

The cheapest and best option, weather permitting, to get to and from Formentera
in about an hour. Sit upstairs on the sun deck, have a beer and take in the beautiful views. The fast ferry is half the time and almost double the cost so work out what your priority is. The only down side for me is they allowing smoking, and Italians love to smoke....

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Offf...reading the other people comments did piss me off.
Me and my wife we like boat trips and we have to admit we are picky and we have expectations!!!
I agree is not a luxury boat, but we had a full day tour of whole island and I have to say I remain with a smile and a tiredness only from the amazing time we have.
The crew was AMAZING!!! They make it personal and try to cover all your needs, they go beyond anybody’s expectation and THEY ARE FULL OF LIFE AND ENJOYS beside you every moment tour.
Joseph, the captain,thank you for the smooth trip.
Diana, you have been a amazing host and the most happy person I have seen on that boat after Rafa :))
Rafa, you are one in a million!!!!! Your energy and friendliness goes beyond any idea I had. Congratulations to your boss for keeping you and mate, you made the day of many peoples. Happy birthday one more time and thank you for being on job on your birthday!!!

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

We were a bit concerned about our trip with Aquabus after reading some of the reviews on here, but we were very pleasantly surprised.

We did the trip from Portinatx to the Hippy Market in Es Canar and back.

The boat was on time (it actually left a little early on the way back so be prompt!) and was very roomy.

We went to the pharmacy the day before to pick up some tablets for travel sickness because of some of the reviews on here. I am quite prone to feeling seasick so I'm glad I was prepared - a few people were unwell on our trip. The tablets did the trick for me though.

It was advertised as an hour and a half each way and that's exactly what it was.

We arrived at the market at 1pm and left at 4.30pm. It was far too hot to walk around the market for too long, so we ended up at the beach to cool off. We did have some sangria and paella in the market which was lovely and relatively cheap.

For 25€ each I think the trip was good value. There was no commentary during the boat rides, but that was fine with us. It fulfilled its purpose and we had no problems!

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

My experience as a young person with a boyfriend and not much money was amazing. I mean, in this place you don't need to be rich to enjoy a beautiful and an original trip, the staff were so nice with us, they made us feel really warm and welcome and the prices are really good, i love to go to there with my couple it is something really simple, perfect and accessible. My boyfriend and i recommend a lot this conveyance.

Reviewed August 30, 2018

Me and my husband loved a lot the warm and the responsable attention of the AquaBus' company. If between my options were Trasmapi or AquaBus, we would choose AquaBus. The place was great, clean and the services were punctual and really comfortable… We would like to live this experience again the next year because their prices were very good and affordable so yeah highly recommended. Some other companies just do not meet our expectations.