“Winter fun”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Winter fun”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Ibiza in wintertime! Friends, time to see people you just don't see in the summer! Good music, go-go dancers...Who says there is nothing to do or see in the winter?

Visited November 2013

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Loved every minute !!!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

What can I say? This was best night ever. Came to Ibiza for my 40th girly few days away not really knowing what to expect as first time to Island. We only decided to see David Guetta as a last minute thing. Thought only here once in lifetime and just had to do a club. We started the night off in the restaurant to gain entry to club. What an ideal place to go. Totally set the night for us. Ate early so in club for 1am to get good spot on dance floor. We're dancing non stop till 5am then went to roof terrace to cool down. What an amazing experience. Loved every minute. Hadn't been clubbing since in my 20s and bit worried we wouldn't survive the night judging by some reviews. Yes it was a bit squashy on the dance floor at times but isn't that what it's all about?! Loved the music and the whole vibe in the place. Everyone was so happy and chilled out. No drunken squabbles as you would expect in UK. Everyone was chatty and we just felt so happy. Hard to describe without sounding cheesy but you could feel the love haha. David Guetta and the show were out of this world. If you don't like him don't go to see him but don't go then totally dis him. We thoroughly enjoyed the whole night. Didn't buy a drink as had plenty in restaurant and hadnt planned to drink in the place-just dance. So the prices didn't bother us. We kinda squeezed the club into our budget and we all were so pleased we did. VIP looked good and if we could've afforded it would have done that but can't fault the place at all. Thank you David Guetta and Pacha you made my birthday one I will never forget. Still smiling about it now :-) !! Advice to all- just go and enjoy don't worry about the reviews and if its not your scene then stay away - simples!!

Visited September 2013
3 Thank 2912Jamie
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Packed full of people and absolutely awful music”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Went there in Sep 2013 with some friends and we were really looking forwards to the FMIF show. We arrived late (to be ready for the David Guetta show) and paid 85 euros for entrance and a drink at the El Hotel next door. The drink at the bar next door was great, really cosy bar and really nice drinks. However this was the high of the night, everything went downhill from there. At first dimitri vegas and Like mike were playing and they weren't bad, not firing all cylinders but good. When David guetta finally arrived (after a 16 euro drink) at 3am we were busing, but my goodness he is terrible! He was spending more time with the previous DJ's chatting than actually DJ'ing! I love his tunes don't get me wrong, but he is an awful DJ, which was a massive disappointment! We left 1 hour after he started, desperately waiting for him to turn it around, but it didn't happen. Just don't go there to see David Guetta.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Thibaut H
Gatineau
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Pacha”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Most classy nightclub in Ibiza but also one of the smaller one. Dancefloor is packed very fast. Nice rooftop terrace if you want to take a break outside and Nice free Non-VIP couch you can sit at the back of the nightclub also. Candles everywhere on the tables make a nice cozy atmosphere in the club.

Visited August 2013
Toronto, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Good party but OVERLY CROWDED”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I went to Pacha for David Guetta's party, F*** me I'm famous about 3 years ago. I just came across this club so I decided to throw a quick review. The club was expensive, paid around 80 euros for this event. First of all, If you dont arrive at a certain time, you are not guaranteed entry as the place got PACKED very easily. The club was not even that huge, Space Ibiza was much better than this. It was about 6 of us going to the party and we all got lost and took us HOURS to find each other as the place was SO CROWDED that you had to take baby steps. I would definitely not go there again even though Pacha is well known worldwide. I think Ibiza is overrated now, all about partying for the young folks but I would actually pay that money and go to Barcelona and enjoy the city life in Spain.

Visited December 2012