“A great Saturday night”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A great Saturday night”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

I went to Pacha last night and had a great time. The main reason I chose this club was its location. If you are based in Ibiza town this is a definitive plus.

The other things I liked very much about the club was the roof terrace where you could actually talk to people and (if you come early) find a table to sit or stand with your drinks.

What I also enjoyed was the Funky Room, but then I am very much into that kind of music.

The DJs were great, it was not too packed and plenty eye candy (I have a thing for petite Spanish women). It seems the club attracts a mix of ages although most are in their 20s.

As many have noted the drinks are very very expensive, even for a Norwegian. However in Spain the measures are pretty large compared to Norway and I could get top shelf brands in my drinks seemingly at the same price as cheaper brands. Paid €18 for a Dry Martini with Hendricks and €20 for a GT with the same gin. Beers were €13. Also the bartenders were very friendly and made some good other drinks (White Lady, Kamikaze etc). Recommend the bar up on the terrace overseeing the entrance.

If you go do buy a ticket online or from the store near the harbour/old town that sell tickets to all the clubs. I payed €45, and was told it would have been €60 at the door.

All in all I had a great night out partying and dancing until dawn. I plan to return!

Visited August 2013

• Turkish first
Mansfield
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 166 helpful votes
“Bland bland bland - Wednesday - Wisdom of The Glove”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

First time here, probably the last. If you are going to charge 60euros for entry, you really need to be providing something exceptional. Entry should be more like 10 euros for what's on offer.

The place has the feel of somewhere whose best years are well behind it, both the crowd and the decor.

Decor reminiscent of a club you'd pay £5 to get into in your local town. The wisdom of the glove concept, properly executed, no visible theme or brand. Music boring, one saving grace was a small side room which was a bit more energetic and up tempo, after an hour and a half we'd had enough.

Visited August 2013
Brighton, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AVOID FMIF: Overpriced, too busy and dangerous!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Went to FMIF Thursday 25th July 2013 for the price of 77 euros per person. The club was far too busy, no space at all to dance (despite moving around to try to find a clearer space) and several times we (went in a party of 4 males) we nearly got knocked over with people moving about. Frightening with the crowed surging about. Also we bought a bottle of water for 10euros (33cl tiny bottle) then after filling it up in the toilets from the cold tap (ok so prob not best to as poor quality but water very expensive, especially after entrance fee) I got it confiscated by a bouncer who saw me filling it up.
Left after 2 hours feeling very cross as this was last night in Ibiza.
Music from support (Zedd) was good and David Guetta was ok, I like his music but it was quite a lazy effort. Your money, and less of it, is MUCH better spend going to cream at Privilege which is also on the Thursday too.
Don't get drawn in as it's David Guetta, yes his music is fun but save your money and go somewhere else. Don't say I didnt warn you!
Enjoy Ibiza....!

23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Awesome night!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We had a fantastic time at Pacha - unlike the other clubs they really put on a great show and it feels like they care more about the experience as a whole. That said, this is an incredibly expensive place (as other reviewers have mentioned) and it does tend to get pretty packed, especially on the big nights like FMIF. Overall, I'd recommend it - just be prepared for an astronomical drinks bill!

Visited July 2013
Glasgow, Scotland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Overcrowded, overpriced and over-rated”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Was very excited to visit Pacha - even with the 80 euro per person entry fee for FMIF. On entry your ticket is shredded in front of you, then you are faced with the Pacha shop and the FMIF merchandise. This should have given us an indication that the whole night has turned into a money-making scheme rather than a club night. Once in the club, we spent 38 euros on two drinks then attempted to make our way to the dance floor. The music was mediocre at best.

I cannot begin to describe how overcrowded the club was at this point. It took us about half an hour to get on to the dance floor, then once there we physically could not move, despite being right at the back of the room. It was like being at the barrier of a gig, but without the safety of friendly security guards. We attempted to get to the toilets which took ages of pushing and shoving through the crowds with people kicking and complaining (I was covered in bruises the next day) then wanted to get to the smoking terrace and gave up after half an hour of shoving through the increasingly frustrated crowd and just left.

It terrifies me that there will be a fire or a crush at some point because there will be deaths. There is no way the amount of people in the club could have been evacuated safely. The smallest amount of panic would have resulted in people being crushed to death very easily.

Visited June 2013