“Soooooooo Expensive”
Review of Pacha Ibiza

Pacha Ibiza
Ranked #2 of 74 Nightlife in Ibiza Town
Reviewed December 14, 2012

€80 just to walk through the door of a club and to then spend the next 4 hours like sardines being crushed at every turn. This is not enjoyment...

7  Thank Nicolas_Cranwell
There are newer reviews for Pacha Ibiza

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I went to Pacha in July 2012 with a group of friends. We didn't have the best time, the place was so overcrowded you could barely move and David Guetta was really disappointing.

It was my least favourite night whilst in Ibiza.

1  Thank Lani B
Reviewed November 28, 2012

This place I can not recommend to anyone. Me and my girl friends were going out there, paid 80 euros for a ticket to see David Guetta, were actually having quite a good time. We did think the place was way overpacked, they sold out the place twice I think, and we already saw a lot of incidents with guards really agressively pushing people into the crowd. I reminded me of the image I had of the Guarda Civil. Really tough one-braincelled kind of people, acting like they were in the military. But at some point they decided to, for reasons still unknown, start a riot again and this time we were the unlucky ones to be in it. They started pushing and hitting me in my back. Me, a girl, half of their size, for absolutely no reason. After they started pushing, a whole crowd mix up was going on, people pushing and getting annoyed. I ended up in the hospital that night because of the injuries they gave me. Still have no clue why. But really this is no safe place for girls!!! I would never ever go there again after this traumatising experience.

5  Thank N N
Reviewed November 11, 2012

definitely the best club in the world went there for summer closing with DJ's lineup such as David Guetta, Swedish House Mafia, Pete Tong, Calvin Harris.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

My husband has been going there for 20 years, me for nearly 10. This was one of our favorite club ever. But what a deception we had when we went this summer.

First time was on a Thursday night in July, with David Guetta...what's all the fuss about this night? Music was no good (I really wonder what music he would play if Rihanna didn't exist, one of her remix is fine, 3-4 in 4 hours is too much). And it is SO packed it is crazy, you cant really dance and the only place where you can find space is close to the bars (not surprising that people don't buy drinks when you pay 100 euros at the door). They obvioulsy do not respect security norms, and I would not advise to go there in summer unless you want to die crushed when the terrace will collapse.

Second time was a Saturday night in September, music was much better, there was space on the dancefloor, but bouncers were very agressive and violent (we (2 girls, 2 guys) were dragged on the floor, kicked out because my girlfriend did light a cigarette inside, close to the terrace which is the smoking area; this is of course wrong but their response was completely out of proportion).

We won't be going back.