I've read several bad reviews on this site about Lux Mar, but I didn't find it that bad for what we paid. The apartments are very basic and in need of an upgrade, but they served their purpose for a few days if you are in Ibiza for the clubs/bars and they are pretty reasonable value for money (booked through travel republic and think it was something like 30 euros a night or less).The reception staff I spoke to on checking in, checking out and to hire a moped were all very friendly and helpful. The location is very good - 10 mins walk or so from Ibiza Town, 5 mins to Figueretas and 20 mins or so to Playa Den Bossa. Even though we were there during the closing parties I didn't find it too noisy to sleep (although you can hear doors banging etc, so soundproofing isn't very good). I probably wouldn't stay in Lux Mar again as I'e stayed in apartments nearby for roughly the same price that were nicer (Maritimo across the road, which has great sea views) but if (like me) you don't tend to spend much time in your apartment except to get a few hours sleep then they are tolerable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The LUX MAR apartments have a unique situation only 300 m from the Figueretas beach and 15 min walking to the port and the town centre with its lively nightlife atmosphere, restaurants and bars. The hotel lies in a quiet but lively area of the island with many forms of enjoyment and entertainment at all times of day and night. Located just 1 km away from historic Ibiza Town, it's the ideal location to visit all parts of this beautiful island. facilities: In the complex you will find a pool with solarium and free sun beds. One snack-bar/restaurant and swimming pool with terrace. apartments/studio: All studios and apartments are equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, kitchenette, mini-fridge, full bathroom and balcony.Some rooms have seaview. The difference between studios and apartment consists basically in the number of rooms that compose them; whereas in the apartment there is a bedroom with 2 beds, separated from the living room with sofa bed. In the studios the sofa is in the same area all together with the kitchen and fridge. CHECK IN 14:00 CHECK OUT 11:00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Apartahotel Lux Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoteles - Apartamentos Lux Mar Hotel Figueretas-Ibiza
- Lux Mar Hotel Apartamentos
- Lux Mar Ibiza
- Apartahotel Lux Mar Ibiza/Ibiza Town