All reviews apartment was clean living area air con overlooking the beach top floor bars and restaurants a sea view room pool area kettle noise ibiza lidl earplugs sunbeds
Selected filters
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

Now I don't know if we had an upgraded apartment but it was gorgeous! Nothing like the pictures. I had put in a request for a sea view room due to it being a special occasion but I'm so glad we didn't get that now judging by the rooms and how different ours was. The apartment was clean, spacious and yes the balcony overlooked a road but it didn't matter. Air con throughout. 10 minute walk into playa dem bossa one way and 10 minute walk into Ibiza town the other. Lidl within a few minutes walk for all your bits. It really was a perfect location for eating and drinking as you then got to go back to your quiet apartment and sleep. I would highly recommend anyone to stay here. The reception staff are so helpful and lovely and the cleaners always seemed to be in changing sheets or towels.
The pool was great and quiet considering it was August and it was lovely to look out to sea whilst laying on my sunbed.
If I was to come back to Ibiza this would be the first place I would look to stay.

Bad points - there was no cooker but it did in no way affect our trip.

Well done Apartment Lido and thank you for a great stay!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank melsav7
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Very good size, clean, comfortable furnishings etc. Only problem is that there is no air conditioning in the bedrooms so we moved the beds into the living room as it was way too hot to sleep without a.c (34 degrees). Then one day we came back and were locked out of the apartment. We went down to reception and they told us the cleaner reported us for moving the beds and they would reinstate our cards if we follow the rules. Thought this was petty and think you should consider providing AC in the bedrooms, don't know how any one could sleep otherwise.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank LMP1975
Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

I have been to Ibitza last month with my friends and we booked and apartament at Lido.The size of it is very good,you have balcony and the kitchen has everything you need:fridge,hob,kettle,microware,cutlery,pots ,We really enjoyed our stay here,reception people are kind and acomodating,the wiew from the balcony is absolutely amazing,you have plenty of coffe shops and restaurants nearby.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

The apartment was just so spacious. We loved the balcony. Staff were so gentle and we also spent some time downstairs over the pool. I will go back. Nice place.

The position is amazing. You can walk to the centre and there are so many bars and restaurants close to the apartments.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 10, 2017

Firstly i have to say Anne at reception was excellent and could not have been more helpful,a real asset to the hotel.
I will also have to say i read these reviews before i booked and took the advise to ask for a seafront room when i arrived and was told "they`er all reserved"?
We were trying to have a quiet weekend break away!
If traffic noise bothers you as much as it does me,then when you book, if you cannot specify a seafront apartment then unfortunately i cannot recommend this Hotel.
Its a shame as apart from the noisy traffic, its a great location and an excellent hotel.
When i booked ,there was no facility to specify the room or location in the hotel and as the hotel is sighted on a main road traffic light junction,which is busy all night we took the the advice of one of the other reveiwers on here(to ask for seafront room when we arrived,not a mistake i would make again).
As we went when the season was coming to an end we knew it would be a quiet stay,but did`nt expect the noisy traffic or having to accept the wrong room.
I would recommend this hotel but not the road facing rooms,it must be incredibly noisy here in the summer season.
In short YOUVE BEEN TOLD.
Sorry Anne just being honest!

Room tip: do not stay in a road facing room, very noisy
Date of stay: October 2017