Stayed at the hotel in October. Room was spotless and cleaned daily.
Was right on the beach and in an ideal location. The only problem,"which after reading other reviews" seems to be ongoing, was the tepid nae cold buffet breakfast. This became a standing joke and though having paid for it and complained took to eating out..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marítimo Sport & Relax A refurbished hotel in a unique location between the quiet seaside location and the buzzing centre of Ibiza with its night-life. Committed to healthy living and having fun, with health, sport and well-being. Our hotel is ideal for sports enthusiasts of all levels due to its facilities, setting and professional team who are qualified to advise you about all sorts of sports, cultural and leisure activities. Fans of cycle touring will also be able to use our bike friendly facilities, with workshop and lockers. Our hotel offers guests a well-equipped gym with a covered heated pool. The hotel offers tickets for discos, bicycle rental, kayak and paddle surf. There is free WIFI in the common areas, luggage room and picnic service on request, plus a computer area with Internet access and games. DESAYUNO 8.00 - 11:00 QIUB BAR 11.00 - 19.00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Playasol Maritimo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritimo Hotel Ibiza Town
- Hotel Playasol Maritimo Ibiza/Ibiza Town