“Restaurants Principe” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of El Principe

El Principe
Ranked #259 of 504 Restaurants in Ibiza Town
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The restaurant is on the promenade of Figueretas, 10 meters away from the beach, facing Formentera Island.There is a lovely fresh terrace covered by vegetation and an interior saloon. Specialities are: fresh pastas, seafood spaghetti,fresh fish,lobster,prawns,mixed fried seafood,seafood soup,sea crayfish,paella,all types of meat,t-bone steak,pizzas,delicious desserts,kids menu.TIckets for the fast ferry to Formentera available at the restaurants for only 22 euro.
Weymouth, United Kingdom
“Restaurants Principe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

Beautiful restaurant, great food! I have been coming here for years and have never been disappointed. Me and my daughter had a fresh and tasty pizza followed by the best proffiteroles I have ever tasted. Greeted by Victor who was very friendly. It is a lovely cool restaurant with tables set under a canopy of grape vines with stunning views of the bay. I rate this restaurant as the best in Figueretes/playa den bossa. Super prices as well.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Matt G

• Korean first
“Amazing service and even better food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

As an American in Ibiza, my friend and I had wo
andered all around the town trying many diners until we came to Restaurant Principe on the boardwalk. We were greeted by Victor outside of the restaurant and seated underneath a beautiful canopy of grape vines. The menu covered all hunger types and I found myself getting the caesar salad with each of my meals as it was the best on the island. The fried seafood platter was amazing as well as the filet and ribeye steak. You should not pass up there bread and alioli as well. Lorenzo was also an amazing waiter with unlimited knowledge of cusine and ibiza as well. We felt so welcome here we ate here 3 times and were offered chupitos "shots" on our last night in town. I would absolutely recommend this place to anyone visiting Ibiza town.

• Visited July 2013
Worthing, United Kingdom
“Amazing delicious seafood and great service with a lovely view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

We all decided to eat here despite the last review. All other reviews raved about the place. As soon as we saw the place it looked lovely. Tables set under a shelter of creeping vines and a lovely view of the sea. The service couldn't be faulted and the food was amazing. We all had seafood bar two who had steaks and we all loved what we ordered. So much so we returned the next day for more. Wish I lived closer so I could go more often.

• Visited July 2013
Cardiff
“Gorgeous steak followed by awful food poisoning”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

Girlfriend and I ate here last night. Both had steak which was delicious with a lovely bottle of el coto Rioja. Unfortunately after returning to hotel, girlfriend was very sick all night and still recovering. I have a very dodgy stomach today too. That's all we'd eaten all day so it can't be anything else. Symptoms are that of food poisoning. Massive shame as it was such a lovely evening.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank CocoCymru
London
“'Jack'”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

My friend and I stayed in a hotel just a 5 minute walk from this restaurant and although we didn't get the chance to eat here (wish we did) we just needed to put on here how friendly the staff are.
On our first night we took a stroll down the ocean promenade and 'Jack' the Italian restaurant promoter was the only person who gave the place atmosphere!
He is the reason why we are writing the review...he was wonderful. He helped us out a lot by giving us tips on where to go and how to get there. He sold us boat tickets to Formentura (which was cheaper than most).
Every time we walked past the restaurant he would recognise us and always make an effort to talk to us and ask how our holiday was going.
It was delightful to see that not all restaurant/hotel workers in Ibiza are boring and rude!

FYI 'Jack' was a joke between us!
HI JACK!! Thanks for everything!!

• Visited May 2013