Girlfriend and I ate here last night. Both had steak which was delicious with a lovely bottle of el coto Rioja. Unfortunately after returning to hotel, girlfriend was very sick all night and still recovering. I have a very dodgy stomach today too. That's all we'd eaten all day so it can't be anything else. Symptoms are that of food poisoning. Massive shame as it was such a lovely evening.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.