“Always a great meal”

8:00 PM
Ranked #46 of 607 Restaurants in Ibiza Town
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Hard Rock Cafe is a global phenomenon with 188 cafes that are visited by nearly 80 million guests each year. The first Hard Rock Cafe opened on June 14, 1971, in London, England, and from there the brand has expanded to major cities and exotic locations around the world.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited last week when me and my boyfriend was Ibiza. We reserved our table through their online service which was really helpful as I have currently broke my ankle so they was able to reassure me about our visit. When we arrived the table was ready for us and we was able to order with no problem. The service was great and the toilets were lovely and clean. We always try to visit hard rock cafes in every country we visit and we love the nachos (which we ordered) but the portion sizes are so big we didn’t need any more food. Would definitely go back

Date of visit: September 2019
Ibizahrc, Director General at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear customer, I would like to thank you for your interest in the Hard Rock Cafe Ibiza and thank you for taking the time to place comments regarding your visit. One of our big concerns is to offer an unforgettable experience in all the Hard Rock Cafe’s worldwide, because customer satisfaction is our top priority. Once again thank you very much for visiting the Hard Rock Ibiza.
Best Regard

Write a reviewReviews (1,162)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good place and solid service. Hard Rock Cafe Ibiza never ceases to disappoint me. The waiters and waitresses are extremely professional and the food is very tasty. I can highly recommend the Local Legendary burger and the Oreo cheesecake myself. Both massive and definitely worth your money.

Date of visit: September 2019
Ibizahrc, Director General at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed September 10, 2019

Went for family meal for special occasion. Although a little pricey it was definitely worth it. Had burger which was excellent. Staff friendly. Restroom clean. Couldn't fault.

Date of visit: August 2019
Ibizahrc, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2019

Reviewed August 30, 2019 via mobile

We try and visit the Hard Rock Cafes everywhere we go as well love the food, service and atmosphere. Ibiza HRC is central and small, with some good collectables to look at. We were well attended to and the drinks were awesome. Unfortunatley some of the food we recieved was cold so had to be returned, this was rectified though. The staters were better than the mains, the HRC experience in Ibiza was good overall but there are still others I prefer.

Date of visit: August 2019
Ibizahrc, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2019

Reviewed August 19, 2019 via mobile

Food was absolutely fantastic & the service is second to none. One word of caution, the portion sizes are ENORMOUS!! Thoroughly enjoyable!!

Date of visit: August 2019
Ibizahrc, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2019