“Good value for money but patchy service”

Cafeteria Hostal Parque
Ranked #355 of 525 Restaurants in Ibiza Town
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
York, United Kingdom
“Good value for money but patchy service”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I love eating at The Hostal Parque - it is great value for money, the food is simple & relatively cheap. It is a great place to watch the world go by and use free WIFI. In fact I visit almost daily whilst in ibiza.

But I went there on Saturday night with my wife and sat at a table for 4 to order desserts and coffee and was told by an incredibly bad tempered manager that we could not occupy this table. Bear in mind that it was 11.45PM and other people were preparing to leave!!

This is NOT the service that I expect from a place that, until now, I have been to almost daily.

At the time I was way too cross to confront the person concerned, which is probably just as well.

• Visited September 2013

• Polish first
Camberley, United Kingdom
“Looks good”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We merely stopped for an aperitif and some people watching as we were passing and thought it ticked all the right boxes. The location on the edge of Plaza del Parque is central and the hub of everything that is happening in the early evening. Whilst we did not stay in the nostalgia,this time it is certainly somewhere we will investigate the next time we are in Ibiza.

bournemouth
“good food”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

liked food, disliked staff, food was tasty and reasonable but the staff were unfriendly and sullen which makes a big differendce to whether i tip or not a smile from their faces would have been nice but seemed like it with everyone.

Visited June 2013